Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you ever felt like...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
  • 20 Replies

You just know if you are having a boy or girl?? I didnt with Luke  my first I had no idea what to expect & was happy with either. This time feel like I know exactly what I am having. Again I do not care either way. I actually think I would prefer a boy. Everything I own & know is boy. But I cant shake the feeling I am having a girl. I told my husband I feel like its a girl cause I am not prepared for one (lol). But everything about this pregnancy is different the way I carry the way I feel I have had more trouble in 12wks of this pregnancy then all 9m of my last one.  Only like 3 more weeks till I know for sure. The week before I find out my Husband and I are going to try all those old wise tales that are suppose to tell you the sex of your baby.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I didn't!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

With my oldest, I had no clue (girl).  With my second...I just knew it was a boy (I was wrong...it was a girl).  With my third, I KNEW it was a boy.  Everything was completely different.  I was right that time, I had a boy.  And all of the old wive's tales were wrong.  But the chinese gender prediction calender was right all three times.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM

There are people I know that are really good with this....I had predictions from others around me that were right.

mommiie2
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

its a crazy feeling but i totally knew the gender of my babies both times and i was right, my body was telling me. with my first i just had a feeling i was having a girl, i never thought to myself "hey i think im having a girl" it was just this really odd feeling, i felt like i was having a girl(pretty simple). and the same thing with my son i felt like i was carring a boy and i was ! but when i was pregnant the first time i got a foutune cookie that said boy and everyone belived it,  have fun doing all the old wives test ! you gotta post what the old tales told you and what your doctor said :) congrats

sissyboogs
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

With my first, I knew he was a boy. I had a dream one night around, maybe, 9-10 weeks. It was a very vivid dream where I was holding a baby boy. After that, I just knew. 

With my second, I felt like she was a girl, but I wanted a girl so badly that I couldn't tell if I actually knew it was a girl, or if I just wanted it to be a girl, kwim?

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM
i know with both mine.
mewebb82
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Not at all. My grandma knew though. She also knew I was pregnant before I did. She is actually a very accurate pregnancy test and gender predictor. She's been right every time. lol

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I only knew what the sex of one of mine was.

LexRi0709
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I knew with both of mine they were girls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerLily2901
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM

My ultrasound with my first said she would be a boy. After her ultrasound I wrote in my journal that I still knew she was a girl. On the way to the hospital I said if it's a girl her name will be Lillian Clare. We didn't even have a boy name picked out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)