Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Does my husband even hear me ?????

Since we found out about our little bundle of joy it's like my husband shut his ears off to me he says things that make me cry like I hope you can get your body back and so on when I ask him something he doesn't even answer me and to top it all off he hasn't come to one appointment with me all I want is for him to listen to me and ge over this funk he is in anybody else going through or dealing with the same thing HELP I feel like I'm going crazy :(
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Replies (11-17):
OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I bet not!

Quoting goddess99:

Does your man look like this?

if not he has no place to talk about your body.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvCoopins
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

You're husband has some nerve. He's a fucking douchebag. Get rid of his sorry ass. You can do better. If he doesn't want to bring any kids into the world, he needs to keep his dick in his pants. Tell him to fuck off.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like he could use a good swift kick in the balls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANSLUASI
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

If this was me, I'd be heading off to stay elsewhere for a while. You absolutely do not need to put up with his behavior, he sounds like a true ass.

Maybe he needs a dose of alone time to realize all that he stands to lose if he keeps up his nonsense. He obviously needs a strong kick in the pants about it, a crying pregnant wife should have already done the trick. He must be especially dense. Or especially cruel. And cruel does not good husband or father material make.

I'm sorry he is doing this to you. This should be a happy time when he is admiring your growing belly, not ridiculing it.

Babyblisstaylor
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Yeah he can be mean and laugh about it he is better than he used to be though
DutchMama2010
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I am loving your phrase 'has a bit of a soft side for soft ladies'! That is two scoops of awesome sauce!!!

Quoting Cranberrydee:

I am not a nice person, one of my fatal flaws is I am very petulant. I know, not something to brag about being a grown ass adult and everything. Anywho, I would pitch an ever loving fit if my husband even thought a hint whisper about my body size and the state it is in, pre or post pregnancy. Buut, that's where I have no practical experience to draw from seen as how my husband has a bit of a soft side for soft ladies ;) Anyhow, That's all the advice I can give on that one. I have always been sensitive about my body and I know from previous boyfriends that that sort of ridicule, intentional or otherwise, cuts deep. You really need to bring this up and demand that these jokes are wearing on you. Bring out the hysterics if need by, I never cry just to get what i want, incapable of crying on command, but if I feel the urge to cry, nothing is stopping those tears, and sometimes that is what is needed to make a man realize that these jokes aren't harmless, that they really mean something to you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cranberrydee
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

:) I thank you 

Quoting DutchMama2010:

I am loving your phrase 'has a bit of a soft side for soft ladies'! That is two scoops of awesome sauce!!!

Quoting Cranberrydee:

I am not a nice person, one of my fatal flaws is I am very petulant. I know, not something to brag about being a grown ass adult and everything. Anywho, I would pitch an ever loving fit if my husband even thought a hint whisper about my body size and the state it is in, pre or post pregnancy. Buut, that's where I have no practical experience to draw from seen as how my husband has a bit of a soft side for soft ladies ;) Anyhow, That's all the advice I can give on that one. I have always been sensitive about my body and I know from previous boyfriends that that sort of ridicule, intentional or otherwise, cuts deep. You really need to bring this up and demand that these jokes are wearing on you. Bring out the hysterics if need by, I never cry just to get what i want, incapable of crying on command, but if I feel the urge to cry, nothing is stopping those tears, and sometimes that is what is needed to make a man realize that these jokes aren't harmless, that they really mean something to you.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN