Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I was sitting my recliner and my daughter says OMG something just ran under the chair. I was like ok so I get up and pick up the chair to see what is underneath it. Well I have never ever seen a bug so big in my entire life this thing was like 2 inches long and it looked like a centipede with thousands of legs on it. To top it off the thing was fat as well. This whole thing with this bug has got me so freaked out I never want to see any kinda bug again. I though enjoyed watching my husband swat and kill this nasty thing and take it outta my house. UGH! Ever have a problem like this with an incect??? I am still freaking out about this I hope there aren't any more creeping around here!!!

jaw drop

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (11-13):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:26 AM

That's it! Did you see the scorpion episode? When I read what you posted that popped in my head. Sorry. lol

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting Janet:

This reminds me of that show on TV. I can't think of the name of that show..darn it. It's about insects, mice, rats, etc...Maybe someone will know the name of that show.

It's called Infested It's on Animal Planet! If that happened here with those kinda bugs I would be leaving! Immediately>>>>>>>

yourpassion
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Ugh!!! Dh would watch that every now and again. Sooooo gross!

Quoting coreys_mommy:

i used to watch this one show "monsters inside me" that was some creepy stuff! i was like O.O i am never leaving my house again....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coreys_mommy
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

ugh that show grossed me out. i was like im never taking a vacation outside of this state lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN