Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

idol

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
  • 16 Replies

who watches idol? 

i'm so sick of this show!!!!! i'm only watching it because of colton and skylar, those two are the best. 

i can't believe the way those judges acted tonight, jessica and joshua need to go ASAP. they can't be the best if they are in the bottom three!

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I couldn't watch after season three!
SarahLizyB
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM
That shows still on? Hm
yourpassion
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM
I watch it only because nothing else is on. Dh watches swamp people, and I only will sit through one episode. Anyway...I missed if they saved her or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Its.me.Sam.
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

i watch.  jessica is amazing.  and i love love LOVE phillips so much.  elise is awesome as well.

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Quoting yourpassion:

I watch it only because nothing else is on. Dh watches swamp people, and I only will sit through one episode. Anyway...I missed if they saved her or not.

yup they did. pathetic, didn't even let her finish the song! and put all the other singers down, stating that she was sthe best...according to america she's not the best....they should get rid of lopez. 

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

i watch.  jessica is amazing.  and i love love LOVE phillips so much.  elise is awesome as well.

she sucks!!! and apparently america thinks so as well or she wouldn't be in the bottom three. 

yourpassion
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM
I do not like her either!!! The little blonde needs to go too. My favorites are Philip, Colton, and skylar.

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

she sucks!!! and apparently america thinks so as well or she wouldn't be in the bottom three. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Well, I was pretty shocked. I don't think she'll ultimately win, but I didn't expect her to be the Bottom. I expected it to be Elise, and I highly doubt they would've used their Save on her.

But anyway, now that they've used it---she could very well be the Bottom next week too.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

yourpassion
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM
One can only hope!

Quoting Strega:

Well, I was pretty shocked. I don't think she'll ultimately win, but I didn't expect her to be the Bottom. I expected it to be Elise, and I highly doubt they would've used their Save on her.

But anyway, now that they've used it---she could very well be the Bottom next week too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

hollie is good. 

hollie colton skylar and phillip are my top. 

but josh elise and jess need to go

Quoting yourpassion:

I do not like her either!!! The little blonde needs to go too. My favorites are Philip, Colton, and skylar.

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)