Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How long does your SO stay angry?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 6 Replies

DH has been in a foul mood all day.  i called at 8 this morning on my way to the barn and he had talked to dispatch about the possibility of getting a new truck with an apu...for maybe the 30th time now.  So I get that he's frustrated.  I am too.  But he's been in a bad mood all.  damn.  day.

He was pissy with ME because the kids are making noise.  He was pissy with ME when I asked if he was ok.  When I told him I did a little poking around wor a wah job, all he had to say was that i can barely finish my homework, there is no way I'd be able to finish real work.  Which, maybe is the the truth...but really?  Does he have to be that blunt?

grrrrr....I am hoping he is over it now, cause I'm going to start getting pissy too.

ok...nevermind.  he just called.  the demon has gone away, and my dh is back.

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JadedFaerie
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:42 AM

My hubby is a bit like that.

3dragonflies
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:33 AM

My hubby has been in a bad mood for the past 3 days...ugh... after trying to ask him what is wrong and he says  nothing I have given up... he needs to get over whatever it is on his own....grumpy boy :(

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Dh will get in a foul mood, cause me to get pissy, then will promptly apologize. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM

my dh doesn't stay mad for very long, then will act like nothing is wrong. 

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Im sorry...hope he gets over it soon.

Quoting 3dragonflies:

My hubby has been in a bad mood for the past 3 days...ugh... after trying to ask him what is wrong and he says  nothing I have given up... he needs to get over whatever it is on his own....grumpy boy :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:42 AM

My dh is a crotchety brit so he has the pissy bitch role down pat and can stay like that for a week but then he's all lovey dovey and shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN