Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Sad ending for missing baby..

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM
  • 21 Replies
REDDING, Calif.
-- An eleven-month-old baby boy missing since at least Thursday morning was found dead along Highway 299, Redding Police said Thursday evening.

Police held a press conference at 8 p.m. Thursday night to bring the community up to date on the search for missing infant Sebastian McDonald.

The news came moments after law enforcement officials canceled a statewide missing persons alert issued for baby Sebastian.

Sebastian was reported missing by his mother Heather Giffords around 7 a.m. Thursday morning. She told police at the time that baby Sebastian had last been seen in the care of her ex-boyfriend, Christopher McDonald late Wednesday evening.

Police said they will be charging Christopher McDonald with kidnapping and murder.

Giffords had been staying at the Good News Rescue Mission in Redding. For more on what people there had to say about the missing persons case, click here.
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Natures_child
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

This just give me a sick feeling in my stomach...and a heavy heart :(
michellina124
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Wait what?! I live in Redding they just now said they haven't found the baby yet. Like right when I was reading this...Then another news posted on FB the baby was found dead wth!!

Natures_child
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Quoting michellina124:

Wait what?! I live in Redding they just now said they haven't found the baby yet. Like right when I was reading this...Then another news posted on FB the baby was found dead wth!!

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/30885112/detail.html it is terrible...we used to live there...grew up there...what is happening ?
michellina124
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM

2 different stories...love the media lol. Getting ready to watch the news now see what they say. How horrible. They just announced he is dead. So messed up! They are blaming the father.

Quoting Natures_child:

Quoting michellina124:

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/30885112/detail.html it is terrible...we used to live there...grew up there...what is happening ?

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I hate stories like this. :(

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:27 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM

sad =(

mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:37 AM
:( poor baby boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM

:(

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

gmadiane
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM

how very sad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)