Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Always late.....

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

My stupid period is always late (it's been up in the air since a young girl, gotten worse "late wise, after kids).

But when it's late, I feel HUGE, and just blah.....then when I FINALLY get it I feel great and on top of the world.

I have blood taken to make sure all my hormones are in order, they said everything was fine. I've always tried bc pills to make my period regular, they didn't help and make me very sick so I stopped taking them. Just wish my period would stop being such a bitch and stick with being on time.

Anyone else have issues like this, I'm 26 and thought by now my period would be regular. 

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I'm in my 40's but in my younger days it was always irregular....I went 60 days once before I saw something.

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I'm also 26 and they've pretty much always been weird. Last august I had my regular period. When september rolled around, I. Felt like I was getting it for a afew days...then nothing. When october came, it was 2 weeks late. I took 4 pregnancy tests and everything came back neg. Its annoying, but I've learned to just deal with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I would try a different BC pill. There are so many out there.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Before kids mine was all over the place. now, i havent had one naturally since before i got pregnant with Ds, so about 5 years. idk what they will be like when they do come back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RenFairMaiden
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I'm 29 and mine have always been irregular.

RockstarMom86
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Just hate it always being out of the blue that I do get it because I don't get cramps before, or tender boobies etc. I have no symptoms that know when it will come on. Just sucks and hope eventually it gets better lol.....life gives me enough stress.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)