Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Broken Hearted over Murdered Mom in Texas

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

I hope the father of this baby, will tell him and remind him throughout his life how his Mother loved him so that she fought for him even as she was mortally wounded.  She had 3 precious days with her newborn son Keegan Schuchardt. I hope the families are comforted that the baby is safe & sound.  

What a crazy woman to risk loosing her own life, family: her own children, just to have another baby!  She had a 16 yo, what that child must be thinking.  What that child will tell it's siblings about  "What Mom did to another Mom, a new Mom " That will then create a new fate for those children.  Stupid crazy woman.

I just wish the baby would have been returned immediately to his father.   

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM

It's very sad =(

Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I understand! It's so sad and senseless!
mimi1207
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM

so the only reason this woman did it was because she wanted a baby? (I didnt catch the wholet thing on the news) Did she know her?? and the lady murdered was married so the baby does have a dad? Yes its very sad. I live in Dallas Texas, so pretty close to home as well!!

chellenout
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM

That's the only reason that young Mom lost her life, why she was murdered.  Cause "CRAZY" wanted a newborn.  They did not know one another. Baby Keegan does have father, but no the baby was not returned to his father.  CPS, took custody until I'm assuming they're ruled out any foul play, ( custody fight).  No this man has to raise this child without his wife.  I do hope if he ever remarries, she ( Sm) will be kind enough & secure enough to talk about Keegan Mother! 

Baby was kidnapped in a Light Blue Lexus!  Crazy right!

Quoting mimi1207:

so the only reason this woman did it was because she wanted a baby? (I didnt catch the wholet thing on the news) Did she know her?? and the lady murdered was married so the baby does have a dad? Yes its very sad. I live in Dallas Texas, so pretty close to home as well!!

Mom2Goldilocks
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I live in Houston not far from where it took place. It's been crazy here with the news of it. What's even crazier is that the woman was a client of my husband's. It's an horrific event.

chellenout
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Gosh, It must be just awful for him/ you.  That was 1 of my biggest fears when my kids were babies!  You think it's safe takeing your newborn for their check up!  Im so sad over this.

Quoting Mom2Goldilocks:

I live in Houston not far from where it took place. It's been crazy here with the news of it. What's even crazier is that the woman was a client of my husband's. It's an horrific event.

Mom2Goldilocks
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM

We didn't even know it until yesterday when her family showed up to tell my husband her merchandise that she got from my husband's store would have to be picked up from her house (the one where they found her & the baby) bc she obviosuly can't pay for it anymore. You just never know, people are insane.

Quoting chellenout:

Gosh, It must be just awful for him/ you.  That was 1 of my biggest fears when my kids were babies!  You think it's safe takeing your newborn for their check up!  Im so sad over this.

Quoting Mom2Goldilocks:

chellenout
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Oh the Murderer is your Husband's client?  Omg... how scary!  I thought the woman who was killed was the client.  Right!  You just never know what will make people turn into murderers.  Give them my condolences.  

Quoting Mom2Goldilocks:

We didn't even know it until yesterday when her family showed up to tell my husband her merchandise that she got from my husband's store would have to be picked up from her house (the one where they found her & the baby) bc she obviosuly can't pay for it anymore. You just never know, people are insane.

Quoting chellenout:

Quoting Mom2Goldilocks:

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM
This was so random, that could have been any of us,so unexpected. My prayers go out to this family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN