Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're making our way from our state of New Hampshire to Florida via car!!! This should be interesting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Replies (21-28):
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM
We had a not so intelligent waitress and the waffle house in VA ... when you say "two kid's meals please with scrambled eggs added " do you hear an order of 4 kid's meals??? :-/ Then after quite a few corrections to her pad of paper, she finally cokes back with one plate of scrambled eggs and one waffle ... o_O I decided to choose my battles wisely and not tell her that she messed up on the order because in fear that she'll spit in their food!!! =_=

Quoting Janet:

YAH!!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

AND ... my coolatta had a crap load of mocha ... yum

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Made it to my sister's house!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I've driven California to Kansas and back, with three kids. It was interesting...and a lot of fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Yay! Glad you survived! lol

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I don't blame you one bit!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

We had a not so intelligent waitress and the waffle house in VA ... when you say "two kid's meals please with scrambled eggs added " do you hear an order of 4 kid's meals??? :-/ Then after quite a few corrections to her pad of paper, she finally cokes back with one plate of scrambled eggs and one waffle ... o_O I decided to choose my battles wisely and not tell her that she messed up on the order because in fear that she'll spit in their food!!! =_=

Quoting Janet:

YAH!!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Have fun
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Ha yea ... and honestly ... I'm about to just tell DH to drop be back with my son on Friday and my DD and I would stay here (((he has work and DS has school))) because really ... lol I'm exhausted.

Quoting splatz:

Yay! Glad you survived! lol

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Wow typos much???

*at not "and"

*came not cokes

Lol

Quoting Janet:

I don't blame you one bit!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting Janet:

YAH!!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN