Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
We're making our way from our state of New Hampshire to Florida via car!!! This should be interesting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Replies (21-28):
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM
We had a not so intelligent waitress and the waffle house in VA ... when you say "two kid's meals please with scrambled eggs added " do you hear an order of 4 kid's meals??? :-/ Then after quite a few corrections to her pad of paper, she finally cokes back with one plate of scrambled eggs and one waffle ... o_O I decided to choose my battles wisely and not tell her that she messed up on the order because in fear that she'll spit in their food!!! =_=

Quoting Janet:

YAH!!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

AND ... my coolatta had a crap load of mocha ... yum

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Made it to my sister's house!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I've driven California to Kansas and back, with three kids. It was interesting...and a lot of fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Yay! Glad you survived! lol

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I don't blame you one bit!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

We had a not so intelligent waitress and the waffle house in VA ... when you say "two kid's meals please with scrambled eggs added " do you hear an order of 4 kid's meals??? :-/ Then after quite a few corrections to her pad of paper, she finally cokes back with one plate of scrambled eggs and one waffle ... o_O I decided to choose my battles wisely and not tell her that she messed up on the order because in fear that she'll spit in their food!!! =_=

Quoting Janet:

YAH!!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Have fun
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Ha yea ... and honestly ... I'm about to just tell DH to drop be back with my son on Friday and my DD and I would stay here (((he has work and DS has school))) because really ... lol I'm exhausted.

Quoting splatz:

Yay! Glad you survived! lol

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Wow typos much???

*at not "and"

*came not cokes

Lol

Quoting Janet:

I don't blame you one bit!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting Janet:

YAH!!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)