Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

idol again

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IDOL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THEY SHOULD GET RID OF LOPEZ, SHE IS RUNNING THIS SHOW.

COLTON SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 3, NOT HAVE GONE THIS EARLY.  JOSHUA ELISE AND JESSICA SHOULD'VE BEEN LONG GONE.

they were told they will be taken off of my dvr until the last episode, and that'll determine if i am watching it, if skylar isn't in the finale, i'm not watching it.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I don't care for colton. Or jessica. Or josh. Lol. I liked hollie in the beginning when she did christina aguilaras reflections (she rocked that song) but she has gone down hill. I like elise and phillip. Skylar is awesome also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Yep...totally agree.

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

I don't care for colton. Or jessica. Or josh. Lol. I liked hollie in the beginning when she did christina aguilaras reflections (she rocked that song) but she has gone down hill. I like elise and phillip. Skylar is awesome also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I haven't seen it this year.

snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM

The show sucks now that Simon Cowell has gone off it!

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

yup yup yup.

cuz if simon was there, jessica wouldn't have been saved. it's what lopez wants.

Mommy4000
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I was pretty shocked. My guess is all his teen girl fans had too much homework to vote for hours. I think he has his ups and downs, but was extremely shocked to see him go. I don't think they should have saved Sanchez. She's just not unique, she is flawless, sure, but that's just boring to me. Too many people out there already that sound exactly like her. I love Holly, I know she's not the best singer, but her good moments are pretty amazing.

Mom2Addison12
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Quoting Mommy4000:

I was pretty shocked. My guess is all his teen girl fans had too much homework to vote for hours. I think he has his ups and downs, but was extremely shocked to see him go. I don't think they should have saved Sanchez. She's just not unique, she is flawless, sure, but that's just boring to me. Too many people out there already that sound exactly like her. I love Holly, I know she's not the best singer, but her good moments are pretty amazing.

Jennifer Lopez wanted to save Jessica, and that's what she got. If they would get some one to replace her, then I think this show would do better. They need to get some one like Simon back. Maybe what's his name that was on Americas Got Talent, some one who isn't scared to tell someone they suck! They are letting way too much people through. Auditions sucked this year to be honest, they let like EVERYONE through.

snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

yup yup yup.

cuz if simon was there, jessica wouldn't have been saved. it's what lopez wants.

Well truthfully I don't think Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are as good as Simon and Paula. I don't watch it anymore.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN