Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would make YOU happier?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you consider yourself happy -- with every aspect of your life? If so, you're very lucky! Many of us want to make changes in our lives that we know would make us happier, but where do we begin?

Making real changes to improve your overall satisfaction with yourself and your life takes effort, and more importantly time. So we procrastinate. Am I right? This is exactly why we created the Mom Happiness Makeover: to spark the fire under our tushies to get moving on making ourselves happier!

What would make you happier with:

• Your looks? Get happier about your looks here.
  • Your finances? Get happier about your finances here.
  • Your home? Get happier about your home here.
  • Your relationship? Get happier about your relationship here.
  • Your personality? Get happier about your personality here.
  • Your "mommying"? Get happier about your "mommying" here.
  • The world? Get happier about the world here.

simple smile

*This challenge is sponsored by CafeMom and is not associated with Dr. Aymee Coget of happinessmakeover.com.

Official Rules * (Note, this sweepstakes has ended.)
The "Mom Happiness Makeover" Sweepstakes starts on April 27, 2012 at 3:46 pm (ET) and ends on May 13, 2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period")

Enter by replying to this post with your answers to the above questions during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.

One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 American Express gift card. The random drawing shall occur on or about May 15, 2012.

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here to see the rest of the official rules.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (191-200):
jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

• Your looks? loose a few pounds
  • Your finances? more money
  • Your home? a easier life , and no sickness or pain
  • Your relationship? all is fine here
  • Your personality? for me to be more outgoing in a good way
  • Your "mommying"? Just give me strength I been doing this on my own for 12 years .... so far so good yet sometimes I need a break , PLEASE!
  • The world? Can't we all get along
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

As far as my mommying:  When the children were small I worked very hard and did not give them as much attention as I now wish that I would have. 

Jillysmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM

getting my weight and health in order

StarUnicorn
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM

• Your looks? be in shape loose my extra belly fat and thigh fat from having 3 children.
  • Your finances? to be financially stable and not have to worries about putting a bill off for a month or two.
  • Your home? to own our own home to call "ours"
  • Your relationship? To finally get married ( we are waiting till we get our debt paid off)
  • Your personality? change the fact I care how and what people think about me.
  • Your "mommying"? I want to be more patent and more understanding with my oldest.
  • The world? safer and clean
Nerys-Kianna
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM
  • Your looks? There's nothing much to change right now, maybe a new haircut
  • Your finances? A lil bit more here and there

• Your home? A bit more organising and a bunk bed for the boys so they've more room to play.
  • Your relationship? There's nothing to change about it, we've our ups and downs.
  • Your personality? Don't think there's much to change, but that's me saying it. Don't know how the rest sees me thou.
  • Your "mommying"? Sometimes I mommying to much.

• The world? Is worth a try but if people don't work together you can't change it.
littlecolton07
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Looks-lose some weight and tone up and be more confident with myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • Your looks?  Losing my chemo weight
  • Your finances? a raise + bonus at work
  • Your home? Landscaping assistance for our back yard
  • Your relationship? Ideally a trip to Hawaii, but I'd settle for a date night
  • Your personality?  More time. I'm always hurrying.
  • Your "mommying"? More time. I'm always hurrying.
  • The world? Free Starbucks coffee for everyone!
    littlecolton07
    by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM
    Finances- pay off all our debt (which isn't that much) and have a little extra money to put towards savings and a little extra spending money.
    Posted on CafeMom Mobile
    elsie_may
    by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM
    • Your looks? contacts
    • Your finances? having more to put in savings
    • Your home? to be happier
    • Your relationship? to spend more time together
    • Your personality? to say more how i feel then to hold them in
    • Your "mommying"? to be patient with her being potty training
    • The world? to be a better place to raise my DD in
    sharlarose
    by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Your looks

I would be happier with my self image if I could lose weight.  I am frustrated that I cannot, due to two reasons... my seizure meds I take, and the fact that I have a dead Thyroid (and no money to go to a doctor to have it treated)

Your finances

I would love to be able to get a job that works with my disabilities (damaged knees, feet and lower back).

Your home

I am looking to rent to own, or buy a home on some acreage.

Your relationship

I have a great relationship with my best friend in my husband... I can not see that we need to improve.  : )

Your personality

I am ok with my personality, I'm comfortable with who I am, and people can depend on me to be honest, truthful, and loyal.

Your "mommying"

I wish I had custody of my children.  They live in another state with their father, and it breaks my heart as they are not where they are happy.  I am hoping to get a job to save the money to move, and be closer to them.  Perhaps then they will then have a choice with who they can live with.

The world

The world would be a great place if peace ruled.  I don't see that happening until the return of Jesus.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN