Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you've screwed up when.......

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM
  • 16 Replies

Ok just for fun I'll tell you a screw up moment. 

Please tell me one of yours!

When I lost the keys to my car while out at a store and called a friend to come get me.  An hour later I found them in my purse!  Jeeeze!

When I've mowed the lawn many times with the rider mower and yet I have to call my boyfriend everytime to get it to start!!!!  So silly!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I was doing laundry one night and had just loaded the dryer. I turn the timer and press the start button and nothing happens. I have my df come find out why it isn't working and the door wasn't shut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Clothes in dryer! I go down a hour later to find I never started it! Eek!
Binkxo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I locked the keys in the car, called onstar to open them fought with them for 30 minutes because it wasn't my car (it was my grandfathers) to find out the door was still unlocked because it wont lock by hitting the door when the key is in the ignition. 

mango44
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Oh my that reminds me I once locked the keys in the car with it running.  The police couldn't get it opened either.  I had to wait for a lock smith and it finally ran out of gas!!! I was 200 miles from home so damn I was stressing!!!

Alexis.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM
When I was first learning to drive, I drove my dad to Publix (a grocery store here in FL). We got out of the car, left the keys in the ignition and went into Publix. I didn't even lock it. It was such a major driving fail. Lol. The car was still running and was fine when we got back to it 30 minutes later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Also one time time when I was 17, me and my now sister in law went to walmart. We come back out and I can't find my keys. I left the car running and locked the doors. My dad (who is a cop) had to come and unlock it for me, and didn't even notice it was running.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keeely07
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Haha yesterday I wasn't paying attention and I ran over one of those parking cinder block dividers. I call my Dh to come help me (my car was stuck and there was another in front if me) he came to help...all I had to do was drive forward a little then reverse really fast. Lol he just shook his head at me..

I've done this like 3 or 4 times (curbs mostly) in the past year!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM
I have done this a ridiculous amount of times. I swear when my second was born I lost some brain cells lol.

Quoting Pammi86:

Clothes in dryer! I go down a hour later to find I never started it! Eek!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Crockpot meal all day... Not turned on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tecsabates
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I once spent more than 20 minutes wondering around Target parking lot looking for my van........................

Then remembered I was driving my MILs car, cuz mine was in the shop, and I had walked right past probaly a dozen times, and thought each time " hhmmm, looks like moms car..."   eye rollingDuh!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)