• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed all to hell, not sure what todo!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok this is a really long story so I'm just gonna skim! My mother and i don't talk for many reasons! I have gave her chance after chance but she always screws up! She had me very young, 13. She was never in my life as a child. As an adult i tried to have a relationship with her, but it has failed every time. She has a problem with drugs, and shes not a very nice person! I have tried so hard to give her chanced but she screws it up every time! This time is the last! I AM SO FREAKING MAD!!!!! I stopped talking to her and i stopped myself and my kids from talking to her because i found out shes on pills! ( at least it's not crack this time) Well she got mad as hell that i wouldn't let her see my kids. So she calls DCS on me and tells them I'm on drugs ( which i'm not) and that i don't take care of my kids, BULLSHIT!!  They gave me a drug test, past it of course and they closed the case! Did i forget to say that she lost my sisters and my brother to dcs because of her drug use? Anyway that was like 3 weeks ago! Yesterday my 10 year old daughter comes to me and told me she needed to talk to me. I told her she could tell me anything! Well she tells me that the only weekend that i let her stay with my mother ( this was before i found out she was on pills) that not only did my freaking mother smoke pot in front of my child, but crushed up a fucking pill and snorted it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking pissed off, and i don't know what todo!!! I have tried her whole life to keep her away from shit like that, and my own mother goes and does it right in front of her??????? WTF!!!!! Ok i don't know what todo about this, i don't know if i can call the law, do something??? any advice please????

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mrs.Kg8500
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Wow. The only advice I can give is never let her be alone with your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM

If you call the cops and they find drugs in the house, she may be arrested. That's what I would do, along with telling them she did drugs infront of a minor. Good luck. What an awful situation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)