Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moveing baby to his own room?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM
  • 18 Replies

When is the best time to move your lil one to there own room mine is almost 5 months and was wondering if thats to soon

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I think that is fine. My grandson was in his own room before 6 months and he was even breastfed too.

mamabearlehman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I say about 6 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GentleGoddess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Too soon. My first had just turned 3, my second almost 2. I moved them together, Into thier own beds, but the beds were pushed together. My baby is 2.5 and still with me. I don't know when he will go. He has no interest. I am ok with that. I love sleeping with
him. We both sleep better together. Being alone is lonely and scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof1boy250
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Thanks for the great advice girls he is my first so i am always worried about doing the right thing with him im still up all night checking on him to make sure he is ok even though he sleeps through the night

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM
All of mine have moved to their own rooms by 3-4 months. The latter two were/are breastfed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof1boy250
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Sweet im just afriad something is going to happen once i move him but daddy is ready to have his room to just us agian

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Too soon.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Nothing will happen. The location of his bed means nothing. Get a good monitor... :)

Quoting Mommyof1boy250:

Sweet im just afriad something is going to happen once i move him but daddy is ready to have his room to just us agian

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof1boy250
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I already have them for when he is takeing a nap and i  am in the kitchen or liveing room was it this hard for any of you to move your lil one from your room

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Heck no. I was ready to be alone in my bedroom with my husband again! Plus he gets up at like 4 am...the alarm going off always woke up the baby. SUCKED!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)