it's a girl signI'm not a serious Facebook user. I mean, I have an account and I like it and I occasionally indulge in a bout of stalking, but for the most part, I consider myself a mild to moderate user of the social mediasite. I find plenty of things annoying about Facebook, and I don't like people being all up in my business, so I'm not one to divulge much on there -- especially when it comes to my pregnancy.

Others have written things on my "wall" about my gestation, my shower, my due date, etc., but I have managed to stay mum on the subject the entire 40 weeks. Partly by design, partly because, like I said, I'm not one to divulge. And I'm definitely not going to be Facebooking like a lunatic about my baby once she's born -- and here are five reasons why.

I don't want to be "that girl." You know who that person is. We all have a "that girl" in our Facebook circle of friends. They think that they're the first person on planet Earth ever to get pregnant, and they think everyone loves their newsfeeds being completely jacked up with photo after photo (after photo) of their baby freshly emerged from their vagina, still covered in goo. No thanks.

I don't want to be judged. See what I just did above? That was judging. No, it wasn't very nice, and I don't want people doing that to me.

I don't want to think of every moment and photo as a Facebook opportunity. You know what I mean? Does that make sense? I don't want to look at my baby's life -- or life in general -- through that lens. Not everything has to be a photo op or a status update.

I don't want my kid all over the Internet. I don't really like the fact that I'm all over the Internet, so I probably shouldn't do that to my child, right?

All of my "friends" don't need to be privy to these private details of my life. Of course I want my family members, IRL friends, and co-workers to see photos of my baby, but I don't need random people I went to high school with or dudes I met at a party three years ago seeing such intimacies of my life.

Have you posted tons of baby photos to Facebook? Do you know anyone who has?