Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

trying to get pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
By name is Nasha. I'm 20, married& have an 18month old daughter. We have been trying to get pregnant since January 12 & til this day, all my test having been coming out negative& aunt flow has not missed a visit & its starting to discourage me. What steps should i take?
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EDDES
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Just have alot of sex with your hubby and have fun making a baby; the Baby will indeed come eventually at the right time.ladybug

nstringer92
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM
We have! For three months now. :( With my first pregnancy.. it wasnt an issue. He wants another childso bad & he gets so discouraged when i tell him i'm not pregnant yet.
ccjennings
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

just relax and go with the flow and I had trouble with that with our first we tried for over 2 years and nothing but then as everyone always told me stop trying and have fun and sure enough the next month we were pregnant..  keep your hopes up it will happen when the time is right Good luck.

OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Relax and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Hugs...hope you are expecting soon!!!!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Going on the a-typical cycle (28/14) I would suggest sex two days before you're supposed to ovulate and a day after. Just sit back and enjoy all the practice. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hun I know how you feel! It took 3 years to conceive my now 11 month old dd and we too have been trying since Januray for baby number two! I would say actively try and if nothing for a year then talk to your dr. The only advice I can give besides that is the same I give to myself! Try to relax and realize they come when they are ready and suppose to! Baby dust to you! : )

Mom2be360
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM
We do too want a baby. My husband wants one sobad I do to but I took a test came out positive and one negative. But God in control .....please pray for us

Quoting nstringer92:

We have! For three months now. :( With my first pregnancy.. it wasnt an issue. He wants another childso bad & he gets so discouraged when i tell him i'm not pregnant yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesusgirl76
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:17 AM

This is how it was for me as well.

Quoting ccjennings:

just relax and go with the flow and I had trouble with that with our first we tried for over 2 years and nothing but then as everyone always told me stop trying and have fun and sure enough the next month we were pregnant..  keep your hopes up it will happen when the time is right Good luck.

mimi1207
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I never worried about it I had 2 pregnancies both planned, and both I got pregnant the first month trying 2nd time with twins!!! but I never really thought about it!! just relax and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)