Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Need to vent! I've had a really bad day....

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 26 Replies

I just need a place to vent really bad.I am just having a bad day and need a place to say what I feel.

I am so having a bad day today... To start with I got up late and got a late start on things and i've felt off ever since because of it. and then later on we finally go out the door to take ds to the doctor today. I had to get my meds for my IBS from the pharmacy by noon. so dh dropped me and ds off at the doctor and went back to the pharmacy, he was there for like 30 mins and when he got back to the doctor's office i found out why. he told me that the price of my IBS meds had went way up and that after this month I won't be able to afford that brand of meds. So basically I'll have to get my doctor to give me a different one for it. What's really got me going right still, even hours later is that my dh said something to the pharmacist to get them to say to him that they were calling my doctor about it Monday and they were going to try and get the doctor to switch my meds to a different one because of the price of the meds. and i'm all like well how in the heck can they even do that i wasn't there to even ask them about? how you tell what to do with my meds? he was pissed cause I was pissed to no end about them trying to change my meds... it just doesn't seem right that they are doing that with my meds and i wasn't there to ask to them to do it...

dose that seem right or ok to anyone here? it doesn't seem right to me at all because it's my meds and i wasn't there to ok them to call my doctor next week.... I have like a million phone calls to make Monday morning when the doctor's office and pharmacy open up... I don't want them switching my meds... I want what I know works for me. this is bull! that's all i'm going to say about it....

ok vent over no bashing please....

devil

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kat1127
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM

BUMP!

Kat1127
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

BUMP!

The_Doodle
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

But...don't you have to get different meds because you won't be able to afford them? Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like your husband got the ball rolling on something you will have to do anyways...unless there is a generic version of what you are taking, then he should have just asked for that. Plus, I always thought that spouses could kind of speak for their DH/DW in these types of situations...?

rigosgurl
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM
They can since ur husband gave them permission. Dont knw what u can do if the price went up and u cant afford it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat1127
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Quoting The_Doodle:

But...don't you have to get different meds because you won't be able to afford them? Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like your husband got the ball rolling on something you will have to do anyways...unless there is a generic version of what you are taking, then he should have just asked for that. Plus, I always thought that spouses could kind of speak for their DH/DW in these types of situations...?

Well it's not about weather i'd have to get it switched or not. yeah i don't want to get it switched but the point is that he tells me what to do all the time with myself and my life. and i'm sick of it.

and idk about the hubby or wife can speak for the other but i feel like that they shouldn't be able to speak the spouse in medical situtations.

no one has any idea how control he is, or at least i feel like he's controling me most of the time and that's what really got me pissed today... he shouldn't be able to speak for me when it comes to health. end of story...

Kat1127
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Quoting rigosgurl:

They can since ur husband gave them permission. Dont knw what u can do if the price went up and u cant afford it.

ok yeah he gave them premission but he's not me. how is that right? it's my health and my meds... that is messed up really f***ing bad!

justkeeplaughin
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Check a different pharmacy before you try another brand. Sometimes they have different prices on meds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat1127
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Check a different pharmacy before you try another brand. Sometimes they have different prices on meds.

Well like i said i have a million phone calls to make monday, but really i'm not sure that will help much because dh said that pharmicist told him that pharmasutical co rasied the price. and if he's right then i don't understand why it could be cheaper anywhere else... but i plan on getting up early monday and if i have to takeing a break from classes, since they are online anyway and making as many phone calls i can.

but ya know the part that pisses me off the most about the thing today. is that it's ok for them to do that even though i wasn't there to tell them it was ok... this is bull....

well thanks for the idea and idk but i'm going to see what i can do.. thanks...

Kat1127
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

BUMP!

OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:01 PM
:( sorey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)