Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: Pick-Up Lines

Posted by   + Show Post

coffee

Welcome to the Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!

We know you deserve a few minutes to yourself so we're going to
pour a virtual drink of your choice and serve up tasty treats for you.
Be sure to let us know what you would like!!

We're chatting about "pick-up lines" today!

1. Have you used any pick-up lines to meet someone? Or has
anyone used any on you?

2. What was the savviest or stupidest line you've ever heard?

3. Did the pick-up line(s) work?!! ;o)

While you wait for your request to be filled check these posts out too!

We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Replies (131-140):
DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:59 AM

LMAo! Now that is one have never heard. OMG! He O.D.'d on stupid for sure. 

Quoting KushielsChosen:

hi, im an astronaut and my next mission is to explore uranus

CarlysMommy1
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM

"Come on, I'm pitching a tent."  - said to me by a drunk friend of a friend who was coming on to me and wanted to get me into bed.

"Well, you can take it down because we're not going camping."  - my reply to him.  My friends and I still laugh about that one.

Also, had a guy quote a Jimmy Buffet song to me and he said, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"  I was young and didn't get it at the time, but it still didn't work.

Another one was, "Was your dad a thief?  Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."  Super cheesy and did not work.

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

OMG! I forgot the best. It happened a couple of years ago. I was pumping gas into my car when some dude came up to me and I kid you not, he actually asked me this: If I show you a picture of my wife, would you have a threesome with us? You can even use my cell to call her for verification." I replied, "No, BUT I will testify on her behalf at the divorce proceedings." 

I learned some very creative ways to get the lathario wannabes to go away.

I would love to go to a motel with you but there is one stipulation. You have to ask my husband if its ok.

Sorry, my wife doesnt let me date guys.

I cant date you. I am very very allergic to stupid.

Ok, I need a new baby daddy for my 6 kids. 

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I dont date guys your age because I am too old to teach. I need a graduate. 

Im not drunk enough to say yes to you yet. Check back with me after I have had a few more drinks. 

Sorry, I only date guys who are on the same stage of the evolutionary scale as I am. 

Honey, I would break you. 

poeke
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I used to work in a bar and I heard them all. My favorites were-If I was in charge of the alphabet I would put U and I next to each other, I did not catch your name, could you come over and throw your name on me. What do you think we should call our first born, Then there were the trollers- these guys would start out with, " I know you from somewhere" and try to go back to every place they could have met you. But my all time favorite was a guy who used to have all the local yokels in the bar pretend he was the mayor for girls who were from out of town. He could charm his way almost 99% of the time back to a hotel room. Apparently who would not want to sleep with the mayor of a little town in the middle of nowhere. Go figure??

SexyMama252452
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I'd like a carmel frappuccino please. :-) Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down. Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up first. These were from guys I already knew and no they didn't work. It did make me laugh though. Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyLynn4
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Come on now, first the latte and now the oreo shake. It's not fair to post things like this, I'm an addict and it's a struggle everyday fighting my sweet tooth lol.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Quoting Krystal.Ingalls:

If sexy were an oreo you would be double stuffed.  >.<  

Something chocolatey please.  =)  

MaddysMommy2909
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Omg! Wanna get pregnant? Worst one!

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

i was in the bar having a drink with my younger sister a couple years ago. there were some dumb DUMB college boys in there and on comes p to my sister and asks "do you know cpr? because youre making my heart stop". also one day i was standing in line a tthe grocery store and a creepy guy a couple people ahead of me says to the probably 16yo cashier "youre pretty. how would you like to get pregnant?"

ksbondgirl
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I'm gonna make a list of these to hand to my soon to be 11 year old dd so that she can wade through the "frog pond".  LOL!

JayneeDoe
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM
hhmmm... I wanna make babies with you.. Have we met bf.. I feel like I've known you for years.... You have great caramel skin... I don't have gf..

Lolol they are so funny its almost cute.i gotta give it to guys though. It takes a lot of courage to talk to a stranger even if it is a women.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)