Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: Pick-Up Lines

Posted by   + Show Post

coffee

Welcome to the Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!

We know you deserve a few minutes to yourself so we're going to
pour a virtual drink of your choice and serve up tasty treats for you.
Be sure to let us know what you would like!!

We're chatting about "pick-up lines" today!

1. Have you used any pick-up lines to meet someone? Or has
anyone used any on you?

2. What was the savviest or stupidest line you've ever heard?

3. Did the pick-up line(s) work?!! ;o)

While you wait for your request to be filled check these posts out too!

We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Replies (141-150):
chellenout
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Roflao....... as if that is supposed to get you to say "Um ok just for you"

Seriously Id love to let their mothers know how stupid their sons sound, Idiots!

Quoting praisinghim2day:

Worst one done to me:  I was sitting at a restaurant with my sister.  A gentleman walks by, drops a sugar packet beside our table, picks it  up, hands it to me and says "excuse me, but I think you dropped your name tag".

Second worst:  Man says to me "Do you know what your legs and a rainy day have in common?"  Me: "no"  Him: "I'd like to see them both clear up."

O.o idiots

chellenout
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM

LOL as a pre teen, teenager, in my 20 always got  " Do you want fries with that shake ".  

Ahhhh  I got to the point where  I  HATED MY WALK !!!  I would get up and sometimes walk backwards out of the class room if there were guys looking at me. But I made it look like I was looking at the chalk board!  If a guy passed me, I would stop walking & make sure he didnt turn to look at my behind. 

Quoting MandiK:

"You got a burger to go with that shake?" Lol

mickeyagain
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:40 PM

The 3rd worst line I ever got was "That's a nice outfit.  It would look great on my bedroom floor." 

The 2nd worst line was "Why are you dating him?  I've known you longer.  It's my turn next."

The absolute worst was "Why don't you just boink me, you non-boinking woman, you."

Unfortunately, I knew all these guys.  After a while, I had to rethink my choices in male friends.

Momwithteenager
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM

whoever said I left?

RoseRenae10
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I got this one a few times. "If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?" or "I lost my number, can I have yours?"

Maks1mommy
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM
If looks could kill you'd be a weapon of mass destruction..

"stupid phone!" guy
What's wrong with it?- me
"your numbers not in it" guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovableFox
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Oh I forgot the worst one {used on me several times, unfortunetely} :

Black guy: Hey you fine girl! I bets you n' me would make some lovely caramelly babies!!!

I've been scared of black men ever since I heard it way too many times to count....I don't go anywhere alone...my parents were really racist and told me when I said this shaking @12! that they just wanted to have a white girl because it had previously been illegal and my cousin loved one and had his baby and didn't get a cent of child support until the kid was 10!!! And I had one try to rape me when I was 18, shoved his big slimey tongue down my throat and tried to pin me, I had to really fight him off and call the police and threw up over the foul tobacco residual taste and the damn cops didn't believe me just took him somewhere else and gave me a dirty look and called me crazy they probably knew him or had lots of false alarms before that or something jaded southern AZ cops!!! 

And I really was convinced I was a lesbian for the longest time how mean and crude men were and very little to look at in comparison until fully naked...and even now whenever my man does crude things like not ask but shove my head down hurting my neck because he wants oral it makes me question if it will last I am so in love and heartbroken about where this relationship has gone at the same time....

Sexymom22
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I was in a bar back when I was single and I was talking to this guy, and he out of the blue says, "I just got out of prison, and I haven't had sex in so long!" Um... thanks for sharing. LOL! At least he was cute, but no I didn't have sex with him.

I also had a guy one time try to get me and MY MOM to go home with him. PASS! No freaking way dude!

KW1280
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:25 PM

girl you are like gas i dont want to let you go

bad

AshTysMom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I live next to a military base. One of the worst things was they would ask me where I was from and when I'd say "here" they would say "I'm sorry." When I didn't agree with them that my hometown sucked, they would try to convince me with "there's nothing to do here". Well, no, it ain't NYC or LA, but seriously? First you bash my home then prove you're so lame as to not be able to find something cool to do 2 hours from the beach or 3 from the mountains, or an hour from the capital.

The second was when I was asked "Were you brought here or left here?" Either I'm too good for this podunk town or not good enough for the joe who came before you? "Neither, I was born here." Which of course got the response "I'm so sorry."

eye rolling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)