Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am really mad and sad!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
I had an ordeal with this women who I was friendly with and basically our so called friendship ended because she is psychotic, well because she could not get to me and instead took her anger out on my now ex best friend, she threatened to call child welfare on her, due to false allegations!!! That I supposedly said! Now I feel like I am being implicated because I feel my ex best friend won't keep her mouth shut!! I emailed her and apologized and she told me to go bleep myself, I just wanted to make it clear I deny and have no knowledge of the allegations!! What do I do now???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
white_wolf454
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM

((hugs)) you need to just relaxe hope she will see the truth 

Saille717
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:20 PM

There isn't much you can do.  At this point, the less said, the better.  You've already tried to explain to her that you didn't instigate this, you can't force her to believe that.  And you can't stop the psycho from being psycho.  At this point you may just want to remove yourself as much as possible from any contact with either of them.  

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Nothing. What can you do?... Wait and watch the drama unfold and don't get involved in it any further.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM

There is really nothing more you can do but hope for the best to come out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN