Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

HELP

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 11 Replies

i am looking for a used single stroller willing to pay shipping and for it. will by no means pay over 90 dollars.. reply if you have one

confused

by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM

BUMP

babymama06040
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:34 AM

BUMP!

mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Do u have a boy or girl?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babymama06040
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM

a baby girl i just need a stroller for the airport we thought she wouldnt need it anymore when she turned 4 but when we thought about it 2 ears after we sold it that we didnt want her getting lost

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
BUMP

Knightquester
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Is she a healthy four year old, if so I suggest trying to hold her hand and making her hold yours when you're out with her.  She's past her baby and toddler years and will be entering school soon so making her start to listen and learn to stay close is an important thing to learn as a young child.  As soon as my kids learned to walk I had them holding my hand, or onto the shopping cart or if I had a baby under age one in a stroller then onto that.  It's just an idea I'm not trying to tear you down.

As for a stroller I would post on your local craigslist, look on e-bay and drive around at local garage sales in your area, it may be a cheaper route.  Also local stores will soon be having mothers day and memorial day sales so strollers you can get new may start being marked down.

Good Luck!

Quoting babymama06040:

a baby girl i just need a stroller for the airport we thought she wouldnt need it anymore when she turned 4 but when we thought about it 2 ears after we sold it that we didnt want her getting lost

OliviasMommy611
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Try Craigslist or get a cheaply at Walmart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Shipping would cost a fortune. You are better off just buying an umbrella stroller. Or checking kids consignment stores in your area. But at that age shes probably not going to fit in a stroller right if shes tall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hope you find something....I agree with checking the discount stores.

babymama06040
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM

not really she's 37'  tall...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)