Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

why why why

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is ugly in fashion this year? Im thumbing through some magazines and i can honestly say that nothing looks even remotely appealing. ugh...i hope the era of ugly ends soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

lol post a pic so we know what you mean, I'm so out of the loop

splatz
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Ehh.. I don't care what is in fashion. I just go with what I like. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM
But it leaks into the stores i like. lol, its like they had a four year old cut and dye a potato sack and then glue jewels onto it. and call it a shirt. i Dont spend that much time on it, but it makes it hard.to find something i like.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

and for me that's usually jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops, long skirts...but to each his or her own...

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Haha thats a good point. Last time I went to Kohls almost everything was hideous. It was so hard to find a cute outfit for Easter. Everything looked like it was designed for 70s and 80s street walkers.

Quoting shadow_lark:

But it leaks into the stores i like. lol, its like they had a four year old cut and dye a potato sack and then glue jewels onto it. and call it a shirt. i Dont spend that much time on it, but it makes it hard.to find something i like.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Yes!  O  My gosh...I hope it ends very soon

Quoting splatz:

Haha thats a good point. Last time I went to Kohls almost everything was hideous. It was so hard to find a cute outfit for Easter. Everything looked like it was designed for 70s and 80s street walkers.

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting splatz:

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

mdatca
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I was shocked at how UGLY everything was when I was walking through the mall a few weeks ago.  The prom dresses were all wrong.  Who thinks purple sequined satin stapless dress with peacock pattern (blue and green)satin skirt covered with purple tulle with green and blue rhinestones glued on the tulle would look good?  I don't even think those girls on gypsy brides would go for it and lets face it they wear some awful things.

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Lol...i love that show! and yes...i have no idea where they get the ideas for those gowns. no way would i wear a gown that weighs as much as i do.

Quoting mdatca:

I was shocked at how UGLY everything was when I was walking through the mall a few weeks ago.  The prom dresses were all wrong.  Who thinks purple sequined satin stapless dress with peacock pattern (blue and green)satin skirt covered with purple tulle with green and blue rhinestones glued on the tulle would look good?  I don't even think those girls on gypsy brides would go for it and lets face it they wear some awful things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Lol me too

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ldgforever
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I seriously think the 80's is back....I saw stonewashed jeans at the mall last week....  :( those weren't even cute in the 80's! (Not that I didn't wear them hehe)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN