Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

tball bulls*** :::edit:::

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM
  • 21 Replies
My DH signed my DS up for tball...the payment was sent at the beginning of April. We have had no calls or emails from the guy in charge of the baseball sign ups and what not. Tball was supposed to start on May 2nd. It's May 4th. My husband tried calling ever since Monday and left message after message but no call back. I called not too long ago and left a message, trying to hold back every single curse word that I know in English and in Spanish ... I'm.livid. and we drove past where my son would be playing tball and a game was going on!!! Gahhh!!!

~~~* EDIT*~~~

DH unknowingly sent the info and money to the wrong team's coach.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 8:30 PM
What the heck?! That sucks. Is it through a community center or anything? Is there anyone else you can contact to at least get a refund?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
What??? We had some issues too, but they were later explained.
I'd be mad!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I'd be pissed too. I'd try calling someone else involved too. There has got to be than just 1 guy coordinating this whole tball thing. Is it through the YMCA maybe??

3brown1blue
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Nope it's through an association tied to one of the high schools
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM

You've paid money....I would say try to see if there is anybody else you can contact about it asap.

OliviasMommy611
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I'd be mad too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM
I'll be talking to someone from his school tomorrow. I'm Sooo pissed off

Quoting delanna6two:

You've paid money....I would say try to see if there is anybody else you can contact about it asap.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I will not put landon in sports here. Last yer it was all i could do not to run my mouth to this girl. Theyre supposed to be teachimg them tball but shes talking over their heads and was really rude. They were 3-5 year olds, not pro ballers. Geez!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM

We had  my ds in flag football during autumn. He  really   didn't   learn crap fromthere.  I just want him   to play like his cousins do with good coaches and what not ...  grrr 

Quoting jltplk25:

I will not put landon in sports here. Last yer it was all i could do not to run my mouth to this girl. Theyre supposed to be teachimg them tball but shes talking over their heads and was really rude. They were 3-5 year olds, not pro ballers. Geez!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Yeah and its starting to be something of a legend. Good coaches? Whats that, a unicorn? Here you have to do the "pre" programs before theyll let you do the actual sport too. So dumb!

Quoting 3brown1blue:

We had  my ds in flag football during autumn. He  really   didn't   learn crap fromthere.  I just want him   to play like his cousins do with good coaches and what not ...  grrr 

Quoting jltplk25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN