Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Husband

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:48 AM
  • 15 Replies
How does husband like u to dress
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:30 AM
He doesn't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadedFaerie
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM

In whatever makes me comfortable.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, he'd prefer no clothes but otherwise he doesn't care what I wear.  

allicat09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM
he doesnt care. Just like if i dont wanna wear make up, i dont wear it. He is laid back and thinks i look beautiful no matter what i wear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StaceyAmber
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM

something cute. He pretty much thinks I'm cute in everything though. I would say his favorite outfit was my halloween costume. I was Harley Quinn, he was Joker. ;)

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM
He doesnt really care. occasionally he will ask if i will wear something like a skirt...but other than that no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM

He likes me to dress sexy. Not slutty. He likes me to look like I have class, and not unintentionally embarrass myself or him. When we leave from a function, we dont want to be the talk of the night becuse his girlfriend dressed like a tramp, or a frump.. LOL

Salsacookies
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Whatever I want to.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM

He likes me to be decently dressed, hair groomed for every day type things and maybe dressy sometimes on weekends.....but I don't I'm a casual person all the way....most of the time I do a frumper...

TheresaC7
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

When we were younger, anything was fine, but for the past maybe 5 years, he like me to be covered up. He hates white/light colored shirts. Even if they are t-shirts (not V necks, but actual mens collored(sp?) t-shirts). That's really the only thing he has a problem with. It's because I have DD sized boobs and he thinks they are always hanging out everywhere. Even when they are not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)