Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
I hate that society holds such value over sex.....a couple can't be happy just because they are best friends, they can only be happy if their sex life is great. I don't understand. Since when did that become the determination that a marriage is good or bad???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Replies (11-13):
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Quoting goddess99:

Whatever makes the couple happy...

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I always wondered that too. I had a great sex life with my ex and we were miserable in every other way. We lasted six months. My husband and I rarely have sex now due to his work schedule, but we have an amazing relationship and have been together nearly 10 years.

WesternNYmom
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I agree. DH and I love eachother, and are very happy. We don't need to go at it like jackrabbits every night to prove out love to each other. Some nights we are just not in the mood, or one of us is sick, or we are just too darn tired.  We still kiss, cuddle, hug, hold hands, and say I love you everyday.  We don't need to have sex all the time to prove that the spark is still there.

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

I hate that society holds such value over sex.....a couple can't be happy just because they are best friends, they can only be happy if their sex life is great. I don't understand. Since when did that become the determination that a marriage is good or bad???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN