Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

am I the only one ... * vent*

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
  • 31 Replies
Who worries sick about their kid when they are sick with the cold,and have a fever? I worry sick, like,literately SICK to my stomach, nausea and no appetite. I hate it when my bbies feel sick I cry and get scared and I think the worse. My husband thinks im over reacting but I just want my kids to be healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I used to. I'm surew you're not the only person. Try not to worry too much. Kids are super resilient. Give them vitamins (if old enough) and lots of oranges and leafy greens. High in vit c and antioxidents. Great for immune systems! Good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I don't worry that much, but I do worry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pebbles98
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:50 PM
3 moms liked this

I'd say worrying that much is normal when you have very younger kids (babies/toddlers).Either way you worry cause you care. Just remember, if you're down and out then you can't properly take care of anyone else so be sure you take care of yourself too.

blondie805
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I cry more than they do most of the time. When they get a shot at the doctors office, I cry before they do.

mami323
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM

no you are NOT LOL , ugh I hate it

jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Not really. Only time i worry is if it is something i cant treat myself or im not certain what it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I'm always concerned when mine are sick....

GraceHudson
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM
no

SDarvasi
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My SO says I'm a hypochondriac. He says I have munchausen syndrome. lol. Seriously.

I always think the worst. I might not get sick to my stomach, but i certainly always think it's a sign something bigger could be the issue. No thanks to all of the TV shows and medical mysteries we've all heard of where even the common cold has turned into somethingbig that killed someone....

StevensCare4u
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:15 PM

over reacting for sure! kids get sick its normal. If they didnt then Id be worried!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN