Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Sister Wives

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM
  • 41 Replies
2 moms liked this

Is anyone else watching the show this season?

I don't agree with their lifestyle, but for some reason ti's an addiction to watch it. And I am really only watching it because of Meri, and to see how his and Christine's relationship works out.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shari55
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I haven't decided yet...

Tigger11681
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I will be watching it....

allicat09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM
if i get cable soon i will be. I dont let dd watch it. My dad and stepmom wants a sister wife and talked about in front of my dd. Now my dd thinks that daddy is suppose to have two wives. She told my mom she is suppose to marry my dh so he can have two wives. I love sister wives. I just dont let the kids watch it. Sigh. I didnt realizw my dd would remeber stuff from six months ago at four. I missed last season.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Quoting allicat09:

if i get cable soon i will be. I dont let dd watch it. My dad and stepmom wants a sister wife and talked about in front of my dd. Now my dd thinks that daddy is suppose to have two wives. She told my mom she is suppose to marry my dh so he can have two wives. I love sister wives. I just dont let the kids watch it. Sigh. I didnt realizw my dd would remeber stuff from six months ago at four. I missed last season.

OMG. Do we have the same children? Beccause Addison remembers thingsi from like two years ago!

We don't watch it in front of her either, becaus she'll repeat things. She's already asked if her daddy could have two wives.

I like it, but I dislike Robin and the heavier set women.

allicat09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM
we must have the same child. Lol.
Yea i dont want her thinking thats normal. If she choices that life thats fine but i dont wanna put it in her head. Kids are crazy.
Yea i dont like robin either or the heaviest set one. I thought one was gonna divorce(sp) him or something?

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting allicat09:

OMG. Do we have the same children? Beccause Addison remembers thingsi from like two years ago!

We don't watch it in front of her either, becaus she'll repeat things. She's already asked if her daddy could have two wives.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife0424
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I will be watching. When does it start again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Javamama619
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:08 PM
I like the show but haven't watched in a while, I have joked about having sister wives but nothing serious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Quoting armywife0424:

I will be watching. When does it start again?

next sunday

Mom2Addison12
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM

christine in the previews states that she feels like he doesn't want to be with her anymore.

he just spends way too much time with robin...and i think christine and meri put a front on for the cameras, because if you watch them in their private interviews they seem kinda of like they don't want her around.

Quoting allicat09:

we must have the same child. Lol.
Yea i dont want her thinking thats normal. If she choices that life thats fine but i dont wanna put it in her head. Kids are crazy.
Yea i dont like robin either or the heaviest set one. I thought one was gonna divorce(sp) him or something?

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting allicat09:

Mom2Addison12
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Quoting Javamama619:

I like the show but haven't watched in a while, I have joked about having sister wives but nothing serious

oh i've joked about it as well....i told him he needs to find another wife so when he gets on my nerves i can kick him out lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)