Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hair Question???

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM
  • 12 Replies
I need some hair cutting advice....my hair is very long, very long, the color is a dirty blonde... Im ready for a complete new style and look! I've been saying that for months and still haven't done it!.. I can't find the cut i want, i've look all over the net, in books....how do you all decide on how you get your hair cut? This will be a drastic cut...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondie805
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I started with donating my hair. I had 11 and 1/2 inches cut and donated to "Locks of Love". After that, I just went from there. I took in my dh's opinion and asked him what he liked and we came up with a style together.

3brown1blue
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Nope not cutting my hair lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:00 AM
A few years ago i donated 13 inches to Locks for Love, it had now grown back! I've asked D H,he tells me do what ever you like... i don't know what i like :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JR.MOM
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Cutting my hair is not an option never again. I used to have long curly brown hair. And one day i decided to change my style and the way i looked at my self in the mirror so i cut my hair really short. 9 months later my hair is still short and i regret that i cut my hair every single day. If you have not found a hair style you love please please please dont change your style. Wait until you are absolutely sure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Hope you find something....I've never had a styled cut....I don't take care of my hair like I should...got a lot of damage and breakage.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I have asked my stylist for something that would fit the shape of my face. Some cuts are more fitting for round shape than square. Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I've had hair past my butt and hair 2 inches long so I've done it all. For me it's Just hair, it will always grow back. Just find something you think is cute. It will take a couple days to get used to it, and if you really don't like it it'll grow out and you can try a different cut later.

brunett34
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I had just got my hair cut about 3 weeks ago. My hair was touching my butt. I just had a regular straight across hair cut. It's a little past my shoulders now. It feels so much lighter! I love it. I can do way more hair styles with it. Makes me look younger too! :)

Shari55
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:46 PM

My avatar picture is what my hair looks like, I had it trimed about a month in a half ago and recently decided to never cut it again. Being almost 57 this is a drastic decision but I love long hair, and I have some really pretty barretts that my mom has gotten me from Europe and craft fairs.

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Look online for a cut. There are some cute cuts out there. Since your hair is dirty blonde I would highlight it blonde if I were you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)