Welcome to Day 1 of the Happiness Makeover! Are you ready to get happier?!
We read through all of your replies and when it comes to your looks, it seems that an overwhelming number of moms want to lose some weight. Join the club ... er... group!
Lucky for you, we've got GREAT ideas all over CafeMom!
- Start with the 7-Day Summer Shape Up where you'll find tips for toning up quick - and tricks for keeping it off!
- Then check out these fitness tips from some of the world's top trainers and athletes - they each gave us their #1 tip!
- And stay tuned for our Sugar Detox later in the month
Weight loss may have been the biggie, but we listened to ALL of your replies and want to help you feel happier about other areas of your appearance too:
- "Try on" new hair cuts and colors here by uploading your picture.
- Start a beauty "emergency fund" by collecting loose change in a jar, or even setting aside a few dollars here and there in a formal account. Save that money to splurge on a beauty item or treatment you wouldn't normally buy.
- For clearer skin, and to look younger: exfoliate, moisturize, eat well, and of course stay out of the sun! Ok, you may have heard all those before, but stay tuned for our "Summer Skin Saver" and you'll get lots more tips for keeping your skin clear, healthy, and forever young!
In the meantime, try these at-home treats that'll not only make you look great - you'll feel great too:
Which of these tips and tricks will you use? What are you doing already to make yourself happier about your appearance? Tell us your best tips!
To sign up for The Mom Happiness Makeover, click here.
*This challenge is sponsored by CafeMom and is not associated with Dr. Aymee Coget of happinessmakeover.com.