Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happiness Makeover Day 1: Get Happy About Your Looks

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Day 1 of the Happiness Makeover! Are you ready to get happier?!

We read through all of your replies and when it comes to your looks, it seems that an overwhelming number of moms want to lose some weight. Join the club ... er... group!

Lucky for you, we've got GREAT ideas all over CafeMom!

• Start with the 7-Day Summer Shape Up where you'll find tips for toning up quick - and tricks for keeping it off!
  • Then check out these fitness tips from some of the world's top trainers and athletes - they each gave us their #1 tip!
  • And stay tuned for our Sugar Detox later in the month

Weight loss may have been the biggie, but we listened to ALL of your replies and want to help you feel happier about other areas of your appearance too:

• "Try on" new hair cuts and colors here by uploading your picture.
  • Start a beauty "emergency fund" by collecting loose change in a jar, or even setting aside a few dollars here and there in a formal account. Save that money to splurge on a beauty item or treatment you wouldn't normally buy.
  • For clearer skin, and to look younger: exfoliate, moisturize, eat well, and of course stay out of the sun! Ok, you may have heard all those before, but stay tuned for our "Summer Skin Saver" and you'll get lots more tips for keeping your skin clear, healthy, and forever young!

In the meantime, try these at-home treats that'll not only make you look great - you'll feel great too:

And don't forget to take advantage of CafeMom for weight loss advice and support, beauty and style do's & don'ts, and other fun challenges, groups, and discussions!

Which of these tips and tricks will you use? What are you doing already to make yourself happier about your appearance? Tell us your best tips!

mirrormakeuptreadmillsimple smile

To sign up for The Mom Happiness Makeover, click here.

*This challenge is sponsored by CafeMom and is not associated with Dr. Aymee Coget of happinessmakeover.com.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
Jemia
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I'm going to try to put money away for a pedicure

MamaMandee
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Thank you!! I love the idea about putting my change aside towards a spa day.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I'm definitely looking forward to that sugar detox.  Important stuff.

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Nice ty!
darrensmom11
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:51 PM
I like the weight loss section. Gonna read more into that. I've been feeling so blah L8ly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Thanks. I'll be checking out those fitness tips now.

sweetmissy_05
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Thank you!! I will check them out!

littlecolton07
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Great tips!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Face mask, will try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on May. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Those are a lot of great tips. I actually have a hair appointment for tomorrow I'm going to try something completely different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)