Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

annoyed By my DH

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM
  • 2 Replies
I don't think annoyed is the right word. He's just outright Pissing me off. I'm a SAHM and I hate him leaving for the day and then i'm the dumb Ass left with a Crappy attitude over his selfishness. I Have an 11m old who I need to feed breakfast to in the morning. I wake up to get my SS ready for school and on the bus then knowing my DH will need to eventually wake up and get ready for work, I start his breakfast. He loves Waffles so I make the batter and then all i'd need to do is poor it, and make his eggs. I try to Have the bacon ready also. It always happens that my Son chooses not to eat right then and the time He wants me to hold and feed or nurse him is the time DH comes strolling in the kitchen. THEN HE STARTS BITCHING ABOUT WHY HIS FOOD ISN'T READY! He sees that i'm fussing with his Son! It Freaking Pisses me off! They way i'm telling it, it may sound like no Biggie and I should just shut up and quit whining, but He makes my blood boil! Then when I start showing my frustrations, HE ASKS WHY I GET MAD FOR EVERYTHING! THE JERK IS BITCHING AT ME AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I DON'T DO ANYTHING! I COOK HIM DINNER, AND HE EATS LESS THAN THE KIDS AND THEN WANTS ME TO MAKE HIM A BOWL OF CEREAL! Wth!? Pisses me off! I don't know why I bother! I lost it this morning. I told him I wasn't making him anything to eat anymore. He's starting to make me feel bad about myself and I hate it. I tell him i'm not feeling right 'down There' and he's still trying to Have sex with me! SELFISH! SO SELFISH! He says I need to work so He doesn't Have to hear me complain and at the same time I feel like he's holding me back! I need to finish school to get the job I want and i'm doing my best to plan it around him so it doesn't mess with his time/business. And he's being Freaking selfish about that too! I let him finish! I let him start his career! Ugh! PISSES ME OFF! Whew- that felt Good. . . Letting this out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM

glad you got it out. Men can be dicks.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Men are a...holes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN