Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hello ladies!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM
  • 15 Replies

How are you today?! New to the group!!!! 

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cutios3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm feeling diva-ine thank you.  Welcome! 

GwenGray
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Well hi there! Welcome to the group. My day is well. My mother in law came by and took me to a surprise lunch date, and spent time with her new grandson. :) Now I have an old high school friend coming over to play video games with until my better half gets home, then I'll cook a surprise romantic supper for him. 

How is your day? Do you have plans for later?

in lovebreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

jenniferlee_12
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I am annoyed today, but welcome!

Garnet_Iris11
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM

First: Hello and thank you!

Second: JEALOUS!!!! LOL 

That is awesome that you are having such a spectacular day!!! Enjoy every moment of it!!! My day has been beyond busy .. but hey .. at least I'm not looking at the clock!!! My plans after work consist of food shopping!! LOL Yay!!!

Quoting GwenGray:

Well hi there! Welcome to the group. My day is well. My mother in law came by and took me to a surprise lunch date, and spent time with her new grandson. :) Now I have an old high school friend coming over to play video games with until my better half gets home, then I'll cook a surprise romantic supper for him. 

CafeMom Tickers
Garnet_Iris11
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM

frustrated Totally there with you!!!!!! 

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

I am annoyed today, but welcome!

CafeMom Tickers
Pammi86
by Pamela on May. 8, 2012 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello and welcome!
GwenGray
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

You are welcome :) I didn't intend to make you jelly I'm sorry about that lol. I hope I can enjoy it, I've been getting massive headaches just about everyday, and I'm sick with some type of bug, so I'm hoping that my day continues going as is minus the icky feeling. Have fun with shopping for food! I can't wait to go shopping for food again, we're getting low on nom nom noms. 

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

That is awesome that you are having such a spectacular day!!! Enjoy every moment of it!!! My day has been beyond busy .. but hey .. at least I'm not looking at the clock!!! My plans after work consist of food shopping!! LOL Yay!!!

Quoting GwenGray:

in lovebreastfeedingboy on a swing Gray + Gwen Gray = Edwyn L.T Gray and Alexander J. Watson

Garnet_Iris11
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I'm stuck at work .. for another hour at least .. oh the joys of being in a flower shop around Mother's Day!!! Ya, we're down to the nitty gritty at home and I'm dreading having to go to the store. Thankfully DF is being sweet and letting me go alone .. DD no longer likes to be patient at the store LOL 

I hope you feel better soon!! DD has been fighting a bug for about a week now and I'm just getting it after coming down from a viral stomach infection. Boo!!! I love when they say "Rest!! That will make it go away faster!!"  o_O  Did you miss the part where I said DD is sick too?! She keeps us up for about 3-4 hours at night ... argh! LOL We need a hypoallergenic bubble or something. 

Quoting GwenGray:

You are welcome :) I didn't intend to make you jelly I'm sorry about that lol. I hope I can enjoy it, I've been getting massive headaches just about everyday, and I'm sick with some type of bug, so I'm hoping that my day continues going as is minus the icky feeling. Have fun with shopping for food! I can't wait to go shopping for food again, we're getting low on nom nom noms. 

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

Quoting GwenGray:

CafeMom Tickers
lilydoyle
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Hello! I'm doing fantastic. Glad you're here! I hope you make some friends!

I'm the mom of 4 short people, without a schedule, spanks as a last resort, time-out lover,  positive dicipline user, independant pushing, starts cooking at 4 years, front facing at 1 & 20 lbs, corrects your child if you won't, kid centered, adult scorning kind of mom. I'll parent my children as I see fit, and you better believe wherever I am, mine are better behaved than most.  See something you like or agree with? Hit me up!  I'd love to talk, will help if I can, not afraid to ask for help if I need it,  and I've learned quite a bit over the years. My kids are ages 7 1/2, 6, 4, and 3.  Let's talk!!!

GwenGray
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

OH MY! I hate it when babies are sick, especially when mom and or dad is sick too! My ex husband was deployed and I came down with a massive flu type bug and so did my son, I was so sick I couldnt sign papers for the hospital to treat my son, so a nurse forged my signature for me (with my permission that is) to treat him.

Its tough when kids are sick and cant really explain whats wrong :( I hope you guys feel better quick! It's funny how doctors always say "rest is best." I always ask "do you have a 4 year old?" LOL

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

I'm stuck at work .. for another hour at least .. oh the joys of being in a flower shop around Mother's Day!!! Ya, we're down to the nitty gritty at home and I'm dreading having to go to the store. Thankfully DF is being sweet and letting me go alone .. DD no longer likes to be patient at the store LOL 

I hope you feel better soon!! DD has been fighting a bug for about a week now and I'm just getting it after coming down from a viral stomach infection. Boo!!! I love when they say "Rest!! That will make it go away faster!!"  o_O  Did you miss the part where I said DD is sick too?! She keeps us up for about 3-4 hours at night ... argh! LOL We need a hypoallergenic bubble or something. 

Quoting GwenGray:

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

Quoting GwenGray:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)