Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

concealer??

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM
  • 20 Replies

Do any of you know of a really good concealer that will last all day? insomnia has me lookn a mess.

by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Hmm... I use covergirl liquid concelear but i have been wanting to try almay. Almay is pretty good makeup wise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Bump

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Hope you find what you need....I don't really wear any makeup right now.

mom2gr8tgirls
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I can't remember what I use.  It's the kind that you can adjust.  I think it's L'Oreal.  I like it.

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Bump

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I don't wear makeup very often so I'm no help.

brandi185
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Quoting jltplk25:

Hmm... I use covergirl liquid concelear but i have been wanting to try almay. Almay is pretty good makeup wise.

i use to use almay eyeshadow but when i would sweat it would make my eyes burn.  i usually stick with covergirl.

I use multi-million dollar satellites to find tupperwear in the woods.
What's your hobby?
jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Lol. Sweat alone can burn your eyes. Not that eye shadow couldnt make it worse. Ive rubbed my eyes, forgettinf i had any makeup on. Defintely not pleasant.

Quoting brandi185:

Quoting jltplk25:

i use to use almay eyeshadow but when i would sweat it would make my eyes burn.  i usually stick with covergirl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandi185
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM

oh, i know.  but that eyeshadow was like fire.  the bad part, it's my favorite eyeshadow.  i've had a few face washes that have done the same thing.  

Quoting jltplk25:

Lol. Sweat alone can burn your eyes. Not that eye shadow couldnt make it worse. Ive rubbed my eyes, forgettinf i had any makeup on. Defintely not pleasant.

Quoting brandi185:

Quoting jltplk25:

I use multi-million dollar satellites to find tupperwear in the woods.
What's your hobby?
jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
:(

Biore ice wash is a b*tch if you get it in your eyes. Haha

Quoting brandi185:

oh, i know.  but that eyeshadow was like fire.  the bad part, it's my favorite eyeshadow.  i've had a few face washes that have done the same thing.  

Quoting jltplk25:

Quoting brandi185:

Quoting jltplk25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN