Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Bio Mother?

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 11 Replies

Would you do anything for her on Mother's Day for the SK's? 

by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 12, 2012 at 9:59 PM

ah do the kids live with her and you're the step mom asking if you should do something for her from the kids on Mothers day? If that's right, my answer is no.

SwankyGoddess
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM
I did once & never heard a peep...not a thanks...the kids just said she said "oook"...in my experience don't bother (sadly :(
jltplk25
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Only if theres a relationship. Otherwise i would help the kiddos pick out their gift to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Its.me.Sam.
by on May. 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

if there is a good relationship then i would do something to let her know that you are glad that she gave you these stepkids and you appreciate her hard work in co-parenting.... if there isnt a good relationship then i would just help her kids do what they want to do for her.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 13, 2012 at 2:39 AM

I agree.

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

if there is a good relationship then i would do something to let her know that you are glad that she gave you these stepkids and you appreciate her hard work in co-parenting.... if there isnt a good relationship then i would just help her kids do what they want to do for her.

smilesmile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

They live with DH and I and they stay with her every other weekend. Her and I never talk. She is an alcoholic and dropped the kids off at his work today to have the kids ask him to get her something.

Quoting goddess99:

ah do the kids live with her and you're the step mom asking if you should do something for her from the kids on Mothers day? If that's right, my answer is no.

SwankyGoddess
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Quoting smilesmile:

Ummm...then NO..lol
smilesmile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Thats what I thought lol DH took his son to the dollar store so that seemed fit! lol

Quoting SwankyGoddess:

Quoting smilesmile:

Ummm...then NO..lol

mamabearlehman
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM
NO! She sounds crazy.

Quoting smilesmile:

They live with DH and I and they stay with her every other weekend. Her and I never talk. She is an alcoholic and dropped the kids off at his work today to have the kids ask him to get her something.

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smilesmile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:33 PM

That she is! lol

Quoting mamabearlehman:

NO! She sounds crazy.

Quoting smilesmile:

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)