Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

ladies help !

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay so lets start off with a little background on me. My name is Ali and me and my wonderful boyfriend have been ttc for about a year. I was on depo about two years about (only had one shot). Coming off of it my cycles were crazy! They would come every 2-3 months or so. Well we decided that we want to try and concieve so I had to figure out a way to get my cycles back to normal. I started taking vitex about 7 months ago (i think). Well that helped so much! my cycles went back to normal. About 35 days for so. (better than every couple months). Well I used opk but never got a surge. I think i was testing on the wrong days or something idk. Well I started taking fertilaid on 3/16/12. I didnt take it for long maybe about a month before I unexpectedly had to go out of town. I also bought the fertilscope and on 5/3/12 I got a positve reading!! Which was cd 24. Idk if it was just me ovulating late or is that when I usually ovulate? It would make sence because we were having sex 14-17 days after my period. But now I am due to start my period today and nothing. About 6 days before my period was suppose to be here I was having alot of clear stretchy discharge (like ovulation mucus) But I tested to see if maybe I was ovulating and it said no. It stayed for about 3-4 days. Up until yesterday. Well yesterday I started having yeast infecction symthoms. Now my question is, could I be pregnant. My boobs are extremely sore and itchy but that is about it. Im really hoping that I am. If you all could please help I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry about the long thread. Thank you all.!

by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I would go to the Dr and let them check to see if you are.

Pammi86
by Pamela on May. 14, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Quoting MistressMinerva:

agree!
splatz
by Sarah on May. 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Heres a bump!

Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Yes, I would go and let the doctors do a once over. You will get a more accurate reading.  :)  

Maevelyn
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Yeah go to the doctor and find out. Good luck!!!

alimay07
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Thank you all for answering!! If af still has not come by saturday im going to test sunday moring. And make an appt for monday moring. If you all want I will let you know what I find out :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)