Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

*UPDATE*Please Help!! Need a step in the right direction...

Does anyone know of any kind of national organization or support group for victims of rape/sexual assault? I have unfortunately, like many others, been affected by this offense and am looking to moving forward with my own personal healing process. I am also a writer and think that my writing down my story and sharing it, I can perhaps help someone else going through this horrible life sentence. Any info will help and be appreciated!! big smile mini

*Thanx so much for the info and for the kind words, ladies! Not only am I ready to move forward, having any kind of support makes the journey seem a lot less insurmountable. Bless you all for taking the time to respond!*

by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Replies (11-13):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs...Great!  Hope everything continues to work out for you....

Quoting Gossipfoodie28:

Does anyone know of any kind of national organization or support group for victims of rape/sexual assault? I have unfortunately, like many others, been affected by this offense and am looking to moving forward with my own personal healing process. I am also a writer and think that my writing down my story and sharing it, I can perhaps help someone else going through this horrible life sentence. Any info will help and be appreciated!! big smile mini

*Thanx so much for the info and for the kind words, ladies! Not only am I ready to move forward, having any kind of support makes the journey seem a lot less insurmountable. Bless you all for taking the time to respond!*

tfisher1872
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I know of a psychiatric nurse therapist who may be able to help you or point in the direction a support group.  Her name is Joyce A. Venis and her number is 69-683-1000.  She does phone sessions and has help more women than I can count with all kinds of life's issues and challanges.  You can tell her Terry Fisher referred you.  If you decide to call her.

She is truly amazing at what she does.

erikadi
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I am so glad to hear that. You are an inspiration to us all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN