Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband puts me down

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 22 Replies

So Im almost 7 months pregnant, my dh is always saying that this baby was a mistake, and that he cant wait till I have to make it on my own, and he dreams of getting a place of his own. Then 2 min later, he is nice and asks me how im feeling, and touches my belly, then right  back to pay your own bills, You are disgusting, i hate you etc.... Then asks why arent you in bed w me right now....????.....What do I DO?????banging head into wallHe is driving me insane, im depressed, he doesnt understand that this is very hurtful and frustrating.

by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Imsoinlove
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Wow, as if being pregnant doesn't mess with you enough with making your hormones crazy, but on top of that having someone treating you like that. I am sorry you are dealing with that, have you ever thought about doing some type of therapy/counseling?? Maybe that would help??? Hope things will get better soon. 

bcharadva
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my... Gosh I cannot even imagine what you're goin through :(. Have you considered counseling? Or maybe even just talking to him and letting him know that his flip flop behavior is flipping you out!!! Good luck mama to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Yall need to seek counseling. He is emotionally abusing you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
And honey I'm sorry. You are beautiful and deserve respect and love as does your child!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Have you sat down and talked to him? Tell him if he keeps this up he will have to go to counselling. I feel for you I really do . I wish I could help make it better. It is sad. Verbal abuse is worse to me than physical.

Refurbished
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM

The stress isn't good for your child.  If you have to, leave and stay with someone else during your pregnancy. 

Maemae2012
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Was he like this before you got preggers??? If he wasn't maybe it's just the thought of adding more responsibility. Hugs to you though.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hugs...hope things get better...

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh! I don't think I could be with a person who was mean and abusive! I hope things get better for you!

Strega
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds like he has some serious issues and needs help ASAP. What he's doing is not good for you.

You are Married. There is no such thing as just your Bills or his Bills. And the insults are something you should never have to put up with.

Hugs to you.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)