Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

20mth old twin boy way too curious about naked people....

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM
  • 273 Replies

My son oliver is 20mths old and is a twin, now I know every little boy can't get enough of their weiners, BUT he also wants to get ahold of everyone elses if he can. If I'm changing his brothers diaper, he tries to play with his  too, I have to nudge him away or put him in his crib first, or he'll just stand there and giggle at it while trying to grab. When I get my 6yr old out of the tub, oliver will chase him around and try getting the towel off if I don't get him into his room and dressed fast enough. Oliver will also try peeking up my towel. He thinks this is the funniest thing in the world! Now I'm wondering if he is overly curious because he see's his twins got one just like his and the fascination grew from there? When my 6yr old was a baby, there weren't any other naked babies around so he never did this! I just don't get why he does this haha, any advice from other moms?

by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM
30 moms liked this

To stop it from keep happening your going to have to explain to him in a why that he will understand and if he trys to grab again smack his hands and say no. Hopefully doing that he will get the hint that it's not okay to do anymore.

* For everyone that has been against my reply, just know that I don't mean beat the child. A little smack on the hands is not going to scar the kid and have issues later in life.*

yourpassion
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you just need to be firm and strong on that one. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM
8 moms liked this
Wow!

Quoting ChipsMom22:

i dont want to sound homophobc but i think your son might be gay. when my older sisters son was about 31 month old he used to always put his mouth on his little brothers (8 months old) crotch all the time until she finaly had to put them in seperate bed rooms. now he is 9 years and i can tell he is gay because he gets his hair cut like a gay woman. also his voice is high pitched. i think its good advice from mistressminvera that you should hit him if he tries to touch any more wieners so he doesnt end up getting the gay. glad to help out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatashaOlivia
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM
26 moms liked this
"end up getting the gay"

WTF?!

Quoting ChipsMom22:

i dont want to sound homophobc but i think your son might be gay. when my older sisters son was about 31 month old he used to always put his mouth on his little brothers (8 months old) crotch all the time until she finaly had to put them in seperate bed rooms. now he is 9 years and i can tell he is gay because he gets his hair cut like a gay woman. also his voice is high pitched. i think its good advice from mistressminvera that you should hit him if he tries to touch any more wieners so he doesnt end up getting the gay. glad to help out!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenesis915
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting NatashaOlivia:

"end up getting the gay"

WTF?!

Quoting ChipsMom22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree that you need to teach him not to do it in a way he will understand! Kids are curious!
lilfishbigocean
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM
99 moms liked this

Quoting ChipsMom22:

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
51 moms liked this
Quoting ChipsMom22:

Sounds pretty homophobic to me! Get the gay!?! Seriously, I would love to tell you to play in traffic but I'm betting your not worth the time! And ya know I'm never a b**** on here but you really bothered me with this comment!
Livinwith3boys
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM
58 moms liked this

He is curious, because he is getting away with something, seeing the winkies that are usually covered, I'm sure he thinks it's funny!!!! Just tell him they are privates, and he can't touch....in words he will understand...and I assure you he wont "get the gay" (although I'd keep him away from PP so he doesn't catch a case of the stupids)

MFCsarah
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:13 AM
15 moms liked this

I definitely say curiosity started it and it probably became a game if he chases ur older son. He thinks it is funny. It is something he shouldn't do but he likes the reaction he gets from people. DD does things like that, if I react a certain way she thinks it's funny and sees it as a challenge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)