Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Ugh

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
These dance recitals will be the death of me! I'm exhausted and tonight was only the dress rehearsal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Yes, programs are a busy time....hope everything goes well and you get some rest afterwards...

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I hear you. DD's dance recital was last month.  I swear. Between recital pictures, the dress rehersal, the recital, and the dance show at our local theme park, May had to be the longest month of my life.  DD was in 2 numbers. Let me tell you, trying to get her dressed in and out of costumes  in a roomful of girls and their moms was chaos. It was hot and crowded, and dd had to change in the middle of  cafeteria at the highschool where the recital took place. There were no formal dressing rooms available for the girls to use. I had to hold my jacket up to screen her from view so that noone would see her undressed. Thankfully, the studio where she takes classes, is on break for the summer.  She starts dancing again in September. 

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

These dance recitals will be the death of me! I'm exhausted and tonight was only the dress rehearsal!

snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Heehee :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I miss those times......

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Wish my dd was calm enough to take dance.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Dance might help her calm down. Lol

Quoting goddess99:

Wish my dd was calm enough to take dance.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jun. 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM
My dd is only one but I want to put her in dance ASAP! I might regret it later lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)