Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am 17 years Old and pregnant again!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 18 Replies

HELLOW MY NAME IS ANDREA I AM FROM PUERTO RICO AND I AM 17 YEARS OLD, MY BOYFRIEND IS 23. I already have a baby girl with 7 month and I am 3 month preggo. I AM SO HAPPY BUT AFRAID AT THE SAME TIME. I AM LEAVING WITH my baby, my boyfriend and we are a happy family. Please add me Let's talk and let me talk about myself. My mom is really mad at me since I got preggo for the first time. BLAAAH BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I AM LEAVING WITH MY BOYFRIEND, MY BABY AND WE ARE HAPPY AND DOING WELL SO FAR! SOOO I LOVE MY FAMILY.. Advices please? Consejos porfavor.... What can I do with my mother?

by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mishamama
by Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Good job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isell_avon
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi andrea, My name is Janet and I was a teen mom too so I know how you feel. Send me a message if you wanna talk 

jenC1978
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM
8 moms liked this

Please go on birth control after you have your second child.  You are so young and there is no need to rush.  You have to understand as a mother you want the best for your child.  You can't blame your mom for being upset you are pregnant again. 

Andrea10051
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

why a good job? Add me talk me in Inbox please!

ibro
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM
hi
justme_onlyme7
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

You should listen to your Mother.  You are a child having children.  Kids are cute but wait until they start to grow up.  You'll find out it's not a picnic.  I'm glad you love your family but your Mother is wiser than you are and you need to listen/obey her.

countrygurl1985
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Agree^^ message me and we can chat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:37 PM
I completely agree. And I was a teen mom. So no bashing from me. But two at 17? Your mom has every right to be upset.

Quoting jenC1978:

Please go on birth control after you have your second child.  You are so young and there is no need to rush.  You have to understand as a mother you want the best for your child.  You can't blame your mom for being upset you are pregnant again. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Oh my
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mills06
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I am i young mother of two also, well im 23, but you are so young, and i know you love your family, but let me tell you this from experience, dont have anymore children! at least not for a long time. When you get just a bit older you might start to feel like your missing out on life becasue right now your probably sacraficing your life for your family, and by the time you hit the age that you were actually supposed to start having children you will want to start actually living your life for youself, but you will have two children that need you and you wont be able to live for yourself. Well at least thats how i feel, so just hold off for a bit just in case thats how you might feel, but at the same time, there are people out there that are made to pop out babies, and they just love it, and have a wonderful loving family...so basically dont stress and enjoy your pregnancy and family, i wish you all good blessings!..Hit me up if you want to chat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN