Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am 17 years Old and pregnant again!

Posted by   + Show Post

HELLOW MY NAME IS ANDREA I AM FROM PUERTO RICO AND I AM 17 YEARS OLD, MY BOYFRIEND IS 23. I already have a baby girl with 7 month and I am 3 month preggo. I AM SO HAPPY BUT AFRAID AT THE SAME TIME. I AM LEAVING WITH my baby, my boyfriend and we are a happy family. Please add me Let's talk and let me talk about myself. My mom is really mad at me since I got preggo for the first time. BLAAAH BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I AM LEAVING WITH MY BOYFRIEND, MY BABY AND WE ARE HAPPY AND DOING WELL SO FAR! SOOO I LOVE MY FAMILY.. Advices please? Consejos porfavor.... What can I do with my mother?

by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Replies (11-18):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I wish you luck but I think you should slow down! No disrespect.
erikadi
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM

There is nothing you can do. In order to be in your life and her grandchildren's lives she has to accept what is. Hopefully she will be happy for you after awhile because that is all a mother really wants is for their children to be happy.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM
oh my!!!good luck..
Karatemom90210
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I was also a teen mom. I had 2 babies in diapers by the age of 20. My advice about your mom,is that I really think you will appreciate the help from grandma,I really think you should talk with her and make her a big part of your childrens lives,as a mom,I believe the more people to love your children along with you the better,it's healthy for children to be close to the grandparents or at least be given the option.Please try to understand your mothers anger and frustration,it comes out of love because she just wants the best for her daughter,the same as you do. Your mother will very soon get over the initial shock and anger,and I'm sure she will want to be included in your pregnancy and the babies lives. After the 2nd baby is born,you really should talk to your dr. about going on some form of birth control,because you will really have your hands full!!!!

SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Why are you yelling?

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Your mom loves and wants the best for you! That is  why she is upset with you. I was also a teen mom. My mom was furious!! We were best friends after my baby was born and still are many years later. I don't know what I would have done without my mom.

Andrea10051
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hey girls! I am really nervous because I know I am not ready. What can I do? :$

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

^^Wow, pretty sure that's uncalled for.  

OP, you can't do anything about your mom right now.  She's upset because you are so young and having another baby.  I can't blame her for being upset with you.  Having one baby so young can be miscontrued as "fun" but honey, you are in for a treat with two...especially when they'll only be about a year apart.  Good luck and if I were you, I'd try to patch things up with your mom, you are going to need her support. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)