Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone please help me..... what are ALL signs of an early miscarriage??

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
  • 18 Replies

what are ALL symptoms of an early miscarriage??
i thought maybe i had started my period today. but im feeling really bad. way worse then i have ever felt before, during or after a period. im having horrible cramps. im very nausea. i only knew i started (sorry tmi) because it gushed out and i went and checked to see what happened. and i have lots of clots. im tired. i cant seem to concentrate and within 4 hours, ive already been through 3 tampons. should i be worried or concerned??? i started bleeding today i was about 5 days late i do not know if i am or was pregnant

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyByrdNest
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Cramps, bleeding, lots of pain, bloating, clotting. Stop using tampons until the flow subsides or until you know for certain what's going on. 

luvmyson4ever
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM

i have thos but idk if its my period. inever felt this kind of pain or pressiure before. and i feel so nauseated.

RubyMom0526
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

idk sorry.  why don't you call your doctor

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Pretty sure I'd be headed to the ER if you're bleeding that much.  You should seek emergency attention if you are soaking more than 1 pad an hour or having clots bigger than a quarter.  GL!

amirahsmommy11
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Def use a pad so you can keep track of how much blood and clots...I would take that tampon out! I believe they say if you soak 2 pads or more in an hour that is an emergancy and go to the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xx13itch143xx
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:51 AM
talk to your obgyn.. thay will no.
Charliesmommy11
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM
If you are pregnant a hpt will still show positive even if you are having a miscarriage . That should help determine if your just having a heavu period or if its something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I hope you went to the dr!  Please upate, I hope you are ok.

MommyFlood
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I think it's time to a) call your OB or b) head to the hospital. You're describing a large blood loss and that's dangerous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I would call the Dr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)