Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

can someone please help me..... what are ALL signs of an early miscarriage??

Posted by   + Show Post

what are ALL symptoms of an early miscarriage??
i thought maybe i had started my period today. but im feeling really bad. way worse then i have ever felt before, during or after a period. im having horrible cramps. im very nausea. i only knew i started (sorry tmi) because it gushed out and i went and checked to see what happened. and i have lots of clots. im tired. i cant seem to concentrate and within 4 hours, ive already been through 3 tampons. should i be worried or concerned??? i started bleeding today i was about 5 days late i do not know if i am or was pregnant

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (11-18):
JudesAwsomeMom
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

this

Quoting mom2gr8tgirls:

Pretty sure I'd be headed to the ER if you're bleeding that much.  You should seek emergency attention if you are soaking more than 1 pad an hour or having clots bigger than a quarter.  GL!

LadyByrdNest
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Update??

luvmyson4ever
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM

i went to the urgent care, they gave me mortin. i went and seen my ob today, he said he cant check me until i stop bleeding... im thinking i may have to go to the ER.

Vikki77
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Did you take a pregnancy test to know if you were/are pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:18 AM
[quote name="MistressMinerva" id="0"]

I would call the Dr. I agree.

mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
sucker4myloves
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Sounds like you might be, if you take a home pregnancy test, it will come up positive. Even if you've miscarried, the hormone hasn't left your body yet. If you think you are, see a doctor to make sure you don't need additional help.

Lucky2haveLiam
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:20 AM

You need to go to the ER like now, if you're not already there. It could be a miscarriage or it could be an ectopic pregnancy, which is life threatening. Good luck honey, let us know that you're okay :)

luvmyson4ever
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:06 AM
The er said they don't know if I had a miscarriage or not. They did an exam. And blood work but couldn't tell. They gave me pain medicine for the cramping. In my heart I felt something wasn't right. And I think I did miscarry. But 3 doctors said they can't do anything. Or tell me if I did or didn't. So ill never know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN