Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It's Coffee Break time! Hot Topic: Family Decals and Other Identifiers

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM
  • 48 Replies

Welcome to the Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!

You deserve a few minutes to yourself so we are going to
pour a virtual drink of your choice and serve up tasty treats for you.
But be sure to let us know what you would like!!

While you wait we saw an interesting topic on the site
and we'd like to talk about it here.

1. Look at the pictures above.
Imagine you have a stranger in town. Your kid has this backpack, you have this bumper sticker on your car and this sign is on your house.
See where this is going?

2. How do you feel about products that identify you or your family?

3. Do you think they are cute or dangerous? WHY?

While you wait be sure to check these posts out!

We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmybabyboys
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I'll take a french vanilla cappuccino please.. I like the backpack with the name on it, but I'm not a fan of the other two. If your proud of your kids accomplishment in school, get a sticker that says my kid was on the honor roll or something like that. I like the sign with the name, just not the location.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM

orange shake please

Sadly, in these days and times, you can never be too careful....even a simple thing like the pics used above can be dangerous if the wrong people get hold of it.

floating in pool

SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM

The decals aren't my thing.  I wouldn't say they are "dangerous" but they do make me a bit uncomfortable...maybe not quite as safe as not having them.

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Vanilla latte please and I agree with this. I understand the backpack but I also think it can be dangerous to with the wrong person

Quoting SlapItHigh:

The decals aren't my thing.  I wouldn't say they are "dangerous" but they do make me a bit uncomfortable...maybe not quite as safe as not having them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Beth
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Here is your french vanilla cappuccino. Enjoy and thank you for sharing!

Quoting lovinmybabyboys:

I'll take a french vanilla cappuccino please.. I like the backpack with the name on it, but I'm not a fan of the other two. If your proud of your kids accomplishment in school, get a sticker that says my kid was on the honor roll or something like that. I like the sign with the name, just not the location.

Cafe Beth
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's your orange shake! It is sad that in these days people have to be so careful, isn't it?

Quoting delanna6two:

orange shake please

Sadly, in these days and times, you can never be too cafeful....even a simple thing like the pics used above can be dangerous if the wrong people get hold of it.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it really is.......Thanks, the shake looks delicious!!!

Quoting Cafe Beth:

Here's your orange shake! It is sad that in these days people have to be so careful, isn't it?

Quoting delanna6two:

orange shake please

Sadly, in these days and times, you can never be too cafeful....even a simple thing like the pics used above can be dangerous if the wrong people get hold of it.

Cafe Beth
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Here is a coffee for you. I hope you like it!

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Cafe Beth
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:25 AM

It makes you think doesn't it?

Enjoy your latte!

Quoting mmtosam06:

Vanilla latte please and I agree with this. I understand the backpack but I also think it can be dangerous to with the wrong person

Quoting SlapItHigh:

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you yes it does.

Quoting Cafe Beth:

It makes you think doesn't it?

Enjoy your latte!

Quoting mmtosam06:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN