Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is it with boys...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
And peeing in everything?! Lol. My ds is three and has peed in his tonka dump truck, his "cozy coup" car, his bigfoot monster truck, a cup, a mini pumpkin bucket from halloween a couple years ago... I guess I should be happy that he isn't peeing in his pants, but really? Come on! Lol. And he will just drop his pants and pee anywhere. From out front yard, to on my parents sidewalk to the walmart parking lot to the driveway. I try to teach him "boundried" and where it is appropriate to pee but it doesn't seem to sink in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:41 PM

They do sometimes...my ds is older and I have to get at him some too.

notjstanothrmom
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I would flip out if my son did any of that. Piss in the toilet or on a tree... not on your things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Sorry, I haven't had that issue with my boys.  Hope you can find a solution soon.

Mabuka
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I have a similar problem...except my boy is 28.

And yes, I'm talking about my SO, who I had to yell at the other night for opening the passenger door of my car and proceeding to drop trou right in the parking lot to take a leak after he had JUST walked right past the restroom to get outside. WTF? He got pissy with me for telling him to never do it again.

Funny thing is, my ex always did the same thing. The law might have changed but I know that before you could end up on the Sex Offender's list for that shit.

Use the freaking restroom!

mamadrama15
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Never had that issue with my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Hope you figure out a way to stop it soon.

Quoting mamadrama15:

Never had that issue with my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I would be LIVID if my son dropped and peed just anywhere. That said, my son went through a phase of peeing on the shower curtain when he was 3. The last year (age 7) peed in the bathroom trashcan. Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Oh the biggest thing, no matter the age...make HIM clean up the mess. My husband and son suck at peeing in the toilet 100%....I haven't cleaned the bathroom in going on 5 years. Until they learn how, I refuse to clean it. If he pees on his toys, make him wash them. Don't clean up after him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarenMarie35
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Never had that problem with mine, but he has always sat to pee, probably identifies more with me as only parent at home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:35 PM
He used to sit to pee and then started watching daddy stand to pee. Now the only time he pees while sitting is when he is taking a crap. Lol. And he did clean the dumptruck and I threw the pumpkin away. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)