Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

the words 3 year old's say but dont understand

Posted by   + Show Post

My 3 year old threw a fit cause she had to come home from her aunts house. do to the fact her cousin was gonna take a nap who is 3  also.  she stromed down the road helling at me stormed into the house and into her room. (swear she should b a teen) she  finally took her nap. when she woke up i was putting clothes away she asked if she could  play with her cousin...i told her not today because of  the way you acted when you had to come home. she stomps her feet and yelling at me and the 3 worse words a mother could here comes out of her mouth. I HATE YOU! now since i have a 5 year old that has already said that to me i didnt cry but it still hurt. as i am writing this my 3 year old comes to me and say mom i berry sorry i dont hate u. ( she has no 4 front teeth so wgen she say very it come out berry)

by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Replies (11-15):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Hugs....I get this from my 5yo all the time....

arilolojrsmom
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Thanks..my 5 year old told me that before n i balled right in front of her n since then she hasnt said it. but my 3 year old said it again to me.

jassysmama
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 2:31 PM

my 3 yo said she didn't love me b/c i yelled at her when she threw a toy in my face then she said she only loved daddy and then finally apologized

littlepinkrose
by Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Lol that is how my nephew is.  He has even held me back on the sidewalk after someone was gonna let us cross the street .  (He didn't see the guy wave us through and thought we were gonna get hit)  He also tells my husband to "please stop" , when he teases him.  It is not rude just a kid saying I do not like what you are doing and to stop.  He also does not use the words I hate you and he is 6.

Quoting NakitaMarie:

DD is almost 4 and she has never said anything like that to me yet. She told DH to be quiet one day because he was teasing her. He looked at me and said "did she really just say that", and DD in the backseat says "yea dad I really did say that so be quiet". He got mad at me for "letting" her say that to him, I told him that he shouldnt have been teasing her and it couldve been worse she couldve told him to shut up. DD thinks shut up is a bad word though too. DD also knows how to use big words like dangerous in context (she is very well versed for a 3 year old). She cracks me up with the things she says, like explaining to me why its "dangerous" to walk in the road instead of the sidewalk.

peridotesky7
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 4:30 PM

My 2.5year old has a huge crush on Justin Bieber (awfully young to have bieber fever, if you ask me) and my 5 year old jokingly says to her "do you want Bieber to be your boyfriend?" and she says "yes, my baby daddy"

I swear I almost fell over. I have never used the term "baby daddy" and I have no idea where she could have heard that! (I haven't watched the Maury show since before my kids were born, lol) It was an OMG moment!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN