Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Safe chemical free pest control for our homes

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi Everyone

Have any of you read the articles about how dangerous chemicals are for our children to be around?  And how many horrible illnesses these chemicals are being linked to?

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
peeps351
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Its really super scary to see how many things are being linked to the constant exposure to dangerous chemicals we have all used in the past to keep bugs out of our homes and schools.  I know we can't always avoid having chemicals but I don't want my girls around it.  I found this product at Walmart called PEST OFFENSE its a plug in device I love it I live if Florida so I am sure I don't have to explain about bugs to any of you and they were driving us nuts so I ordered 3 of these units and plugged them in and wow what a difference 3 months can make.  I will never ever spray the inside of my house again.

Pammi86
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

No bc now days everything is bad it seems. I watch what I use around my daughter and try to open windows when I use cleaners or make sure shes not around.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Some info here and there....

redneckmama4
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Um...yeah, for years and years now.

Boric Acid, D.E. and other stuff can work for bugs and pests.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not"-Montgomery Gentry

Life and Times of a Redneck Woman 

Do you swag:O)

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Quoting redneckmama4:

Um...yeah, for years and years now.

Boric Acid, D.E. and other stuff can work for bugs and pests.

^Yeah, that is what we use as well.

CrazyLife1996
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:40 PM
We have a garlic mixture that is awesome and no it doesn't smell like garlic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitybird
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Yes we gave read them and are now moving in to chemical free every thing in the house.  Do you realize they mess with everything including our hormones and once hormones are out of whack we get on even more chemicals because let us face it look at the ingredients on meds and wala.....Chemicals are in everything and not just pest control.  

DixieFlower
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

How much was the Pest Offense?

Quoting peeps351:

Its really super scary to see how many things are being linked to the constant exposure to dangerous chemicals we have all used in the past to keep bugs out of our homes and schools.  I know we can't always avoid having chemicals but I don't want my girls around it.  I found this product at Walmart called PEST OFFENSE its a plug in device I love it I live if Florida so I am sure I don't have to explain about bugs to any of you and they were driving us nuts so I ordered 3 of these units and plugged them in and wow what a difference 3 months can make.  I will never ever spray the inside of my house again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN