Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

When You Were Pregnant, Did You...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey ladies.  So I'm pregnant with my first (14w2d) and I've been breaking out during my whole pregnancy but the zits were the poppable kind.  Now I have these (five, to be exact) zits that are just like sore bumps on my face - like the zits that aren't ready to pop yet.  The problem?  No facewash, astringent or cream is taking them away and they itch!  No, they're not bug bites lol.  I even used rubbing alcohol on them to try to dry them out and nothing.  Did any of you ladies have these issues during your pregnancy?  What worked for you?  Will acne subside at all?

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (21-29):
Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM

BUMP!

Supermommyof423
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I had this problem but I didn't do anything about it. It went away on its own. At least until my honey said you have to let me pop them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 6:49 PM
My face changes daily while prego, i just try to roll with it. For like two days i had an awful under the skin zit that killed and then suddenly it was gone. I just continue with my regular routine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes ma'am! My face skin with the last 2 was horrible.

I just kept it clean and put a non-greasy cream.

Try somethin' for rosasa (sp)?

GL mama and congrats!!!

Positive thoughts are like ripples in a pond...they spread:)

Life and Times of a Redneck Woman 

Do you swag for FREE giftcards:O)

collegemomma844
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:22 AM

No I don't have prob now and my hair and nails are looking better than before. Do you know if I should be drinking decaf coffee? I haven't but, I really want to. I don't have a really close friend. I don't want to look stupid but this is my 1st. What are the best do's and don't?

megzmumoftyson
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM
hi i didnt have this myself but my friend did nothing she did worked, and it went away after she had her little boy... hope you find something that helps maybe even see the chemist or a doctor?? and they can help you.

good luck xx and congrats xx
nikkita311
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I have had acne all my life and I use witch hazel and aveeno face care products .
angie2568
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Breakouts very common in pregnancy. Alcohol dries it out, but makes your skin produce even more oil to compensate for the "drying out". Try Neutrogena facial scrubs. or dove white bar of soap.

937mrsweaver
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM

welcome to my world!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN