Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
So I have be having some discharge and last night I went to the bathroom wiped and there was a little bit of blood...tonight about the same time as last night I go to the rest room wipe and there it is again...I have been having severe headaches and today I have been nauseated and had heartburn(in which I never had until I got pregnant with my son and it stopped after I had him...he is now 13 months old).....I am breastfeeding my son so I haven't really noticed if my boobs are sore....what do you think??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Replies (21-23):
tiffluv81
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM

wasnt being a bitch huney just thought that other comment was funny. I know this can be frustrated but you have to try to shine light on bad situation on any situation thats all it was joke to laugh not to make fun of you. Have you tested yet?

Quoting lyndansmommy11:

Y'all don't have to be bitches about it!!! If you don't like what I post then DON'T READ IT!!!

lyndansmommy11
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I did this morning when I woke up and it was negative...I emailed my dr so maybe he can tell me something...

rgba
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM
It may just be your period coming back. Mine was crazy when it returned, also around 13 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN