Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
My Dsd stays its US when she has to work..well 11 last night she comes running into the living room telling. My dh that she forgot her work stuff at home. And her cousin will bring her if we give him 10$ so he gave her the 10$. She left here shortly after got to her moms house at 1130 ( mind u dh said there n back) which is right thats how long it takes to get there. She sat there and talked to her mom left there at 12. I was still awake at 1 when she didn't show up I woke up dh and he called his ex she said that dd left at 12. She didn't get home till 2. Dh and I are mad because we never got a phone call or a text. He was trying to call her. So he was sitting outside waiting for her. They com up stairs comes to me to tell me they got pulled over. N I told her she was in trouble and she raised her voice I told her the largesse should of been here was 1230. Come to find out they went to see her cousins dad...then got pulled over Had to wait for her cousins dad to come cause they did get pulled over and her cousin license is suspended. Am I wrong for being so up set and being mad?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Replies (11-12):
delanna6two
HAPPY FALL!!!
Today at 2:51 PM
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hope all works out...

arilolojrsmom
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Thanks.

Quoting delanna6two:

Hope all works out...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)